Villareal

sharpy51 said:
cityjo said:
re.MAC
now that the ticket details have been released i don't think all on your 4 coaches are going to be successful with getting a ticket. do we get a refund if we no longer require travel to the stadium?
thanks
Jo

youll be lucky ,its not macs fualt theres a shit allocation of tickets

i still want my places. just alot wont.

Majority of people will be going in the home end anyway so they still want to travel.

booked in the mont park h/b in beni mon 31th - fri 4th £203 each
just paid marc via paypal for the bus
looks like we are havein a parrrrttttttttyyyyyyyyyy in benidorm!! lol

will we have enough time to get a ticket in there end if were going on this coach beacuse i need to sort a ticket out in there end. im debatin stayin between benidorm or valencia whers most blues stayin

sharpy51 said:
cityjo said:
re.MAC
now that the ticket details have been released i don't think all on your 4 coaches are going to be successful with getting a ticket. do we get a refund if we no longer require travel to the stadium?
thanks
Jo

youll be lucky ,its not macs fualt theres a shit allocation of tickets
Sorry I have not replied,I have been in Manchester on a working holiday. I cannot give refunds as I am only booking the coaches,i am making a small amount on each price to cover my time. I have kept the price to a minimum(other coaches are 35€). My other half Linda, met with the coach company and they will be sending details for match day.when I have details I will send out pm,s to all who are on the coach. Ta mac

stayin in la era apartments, 20 quid for two night cant complain, messy times in benidorm, is anybody gettin the train to the match as im gunna go early to get a ticket in the homeend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.