Villareal

Just booked 5 on the coach from Benidorm.
Cheapest flights I could find were for £110 return. fly from Manchester on the Monday with Monarch at 14:55 return on the Thursday afternoon at 13:35 fly to Blackpool with Jet 2.
Staying in Benidorm. Hope Sticky Vicky and Pete Loaf will be performing while we're there!!

2800 tickets is what's being quoted.

Just spoke to the landlord at Finnegans and he is having his opening hours extended until 3am on the night of the game. Happy days ;)

jay_mcfc said:
2800 tickets is what's being quoted.

Just spoke to the landlord at Finnegans and he is having his opening hours extended until 3am on the night of the game. Happy days ;)

Sounds good, hopefully we will pack it out with city like we did with the one in Salzburg last year.

foley87 said:
the game wont finish til gone 11 then a 3 hour coach back. i was hoping theyd be open later than 3 lol

The game finishes at 10:30 and Valencia is only an hour away. Benidorm is 2hr 30m+

foley87 said:
the game wont finish til gone 11 then a 3 hour coach back. i was hoping theyd be open later than 3 lol
foley87 there are places in benidorm that will stay open till 6. and theres 24hr restaurants as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.