Villareal

jay_mcfc said:
cleavers said:
RushyMagic said:
There will be a fair few people staying in Valencia as spikes trips are staying there
We're staying in Castellon for a more Spanish experience, what's the point of away in europe, and then staying in brit central ?

Haha there are more Brits in Castellon than Valencia. Minus the blues that will be in Valencia for the night, of course

I was more meaning Benidorm, oh well, so long as there are bars open after the game, and a bus to the beach the following day.

stayed la era many times
very clean
cheap bar
and at the bottum off the rd there are about 6 english cafe's!!!
the big one on the corner do'se the best fryup goin and its cheap to!!!

Before people book their coach tickets, make sure you are going as I am booking people on,their circumstances change, they want a refund. Which I understand,but I have booked the coaches so I need to pay for them. I will refund any money for people if they cannot go only if the coaches are full. With the response I have had I should be able to fill 7 coaches but I am getting messed about as well. I hope you all understand this.thanks mac<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm --<br /><br />Before people book their coach tickets, make sure you are going as I am booking people on,their circumstances change, they want a refund. Which I understand,but I have booked the coaches so I need to pay for them. I will refund any money for people if they cannot go only if the coaches are full. With the response I have had I should be able to fill 7 coaches but I am getting messed about as well. I hope you all understand this.thanks mac

Is there any space on the coaches left? God, I can't believe I've missed this thread. I've got match tickets. Any space from benidorm OR Valencia?

7 coaches!! wow. great effort mac. will they have toilets on? and will we be able to sneek a few beers on? or maybe hide it in coke bottles?

when we gunna get info of where gettin picked up and that, benidorm is gunna b fierce, loads of blues pist out of there heads

cart wait for beni now!!!
from the look off it there's going to be over 500 city stayin there!!!!!!

mac
as some people are struggling to get tickets and are thinking of purchasing on the day, would the coach company agree to setting off slightly earlier maybe 2:00/2:30ish to give people enough time to get tickets once we are there.

this is a great shout, would be great if we could get it earleir then people can get tickets and people who have tickets can soak up the atomsphere, if not im jumpin on train at dinner to villareal. is anybody else trainin it from alicante

AJ1987 said:
mac
as some people are struggling to get tickets and are thinking of purchasing on the day, would the coach company agree to setting off slightly earlier maybe 2:00/2:30ish to give people enough time to get tickets once we are there.
Jeez - it´s only 2 and a half hours tops from Bonky - even leaving at 4 would give us over 2 hours to kill in a poxy little town with fook all to see. Surely 2 hours is enough to do a few laps of their tiny stadium and tap up any blues in and around?

Unless one or two of the buses could leave earlier for those who wish to have more time to find tix etc. That could be a solution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.