Villareal

feedthegoat2009 said:
this is a great shout, would be great if we could get it earleir then people can get tickets and people who have tickets can soak up the atomsphere, if not im jumpin on train at dinner to villareal. is anybody else trainin it from alicante

won't be a problem getting tickets in the home end ..... even some of the Bars sell them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC8nyBr9_-8[/youtube]

Idea of setting off early is OK but not for someone like me who arrives in the morning of the game. (I have tickets as well)

point taken but like previous poster said if there was enough people for one or two of the coaches to set off a bit earlier then this would be an option.

mac said:
sharpy51 said:
cityjo said:
re.MAC
now that the ticket details have been released i don't think all on your 4 coaches are going to be successful with getting a ticket. do we get a refund if we no longer require travel to the stadium?
thanks
Jo

youll be lucky ,its not macs fualt theres a shit allocation of tickets
Sorry I have not replied,I have been in Manchester on a working holiday. I cannot give refunds as I am only booking the coaches,i am making a small amount on each price to cover my time. I have kept the price to a minimum(other coaches are 35€). My other half Linda, met with the coach company and they will be sending details for match day.when I have details I will send out pm,s to all who are on the coach. Ta mac

Look forward to hearing from you Mac, been fortunate enough to get 3 match tickets and 3 seats paid for on your coaches.

I'm booked on this trip! no ticket! but spoke to a mate of mine ''Rangers Fan'' who went to Villareal a few years ago and he said that, fans were paying at the gate, so did not need a ticket! and also the police were letting fans in 10 min into the game for fuckall! just to get them off the streets!!!! I am also going to try and get the Valencia game!!!! seems the same script, regarding tickets!!!

Ok, the coaches will be leaving at 3.30pm from rachels sports bar ( avenida doctor severo Ochoa 6, Rincon de loix. ). You will all be getting a ticket for the coach with your name and number of people booked.
There is strictly no drinking or smoking on the coaches. This is the law. If the driver finds anyone breaking this rule he may stop and get the guardia civil on board to arrest the offenders..
If we leave at 3.30 the coaches will arrive approx 7.15-30. Kick off is 8.45 local time
Coaches can leave earlier but you will have to pm me. Do not pm yet.
I will be sending this message to everyone who has booked. When you receive this send your reply with your party size as I will recheck with monies received.
Your coach will have a number, please get back on the same coach after the game.do not be late as the drivers will only stay a certain amount of time.
Rachels will be open to approx 5am after the game. Clubs in benidorm stay open later. Thanks and enjoy yourselves ,Mac

mac said:
Ok, the coaches will be leaving at 3.30pm from rachels sports bar ( avenida doctor severo Ochoa 6, Rincon de loix. ). You will all be getting a ticket for the coach with your name and number of people booked.
There is strictly no drinking or smoking on the coaches. This is the law. If the driver finds anyone breaking this rule he may stop and get the guardia civil on board to arrest the offenders..
If we leave at 3.30 the coaches will arrive approx 7.15-30. Kick off is 8.45 local time
I will be sending this message to everyone who has booked. When you receive this send your reply with your party size as I will recheck with monies received.
Your coach will have a number, please get back on the same coach after the game.do not be late as the drivers will only stay a certain amount of time.
Rachels will be open to approx 5am after the game. Clubs in benidorm stay open later. Thanks and enjoy yourselves ,Mac
Mac - are you sure it will take 3 hours 45 mins or are we stopping? Seems an incredibly long time.
Just found this and it´s nearly half the time
http://www.yotellevo.es/de-villareal-a-benidorm.htm

mike channon´s windmill said:
mac said:
Mac - are you sure it will take 3 hours 45 mins or are we stopping? Seems an incrediblytime.
Just found this and it´s nearly half the time.

Have you seen our coaches.lol the coaches may stop twice and it's approx 220km and it will be rush hour. It is what the coach company have said. Now f*** o** I am trying to catch up with work. Lol take care mcw see you in benidorm.Mac

mac said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
mac said:
Mac - are you sure it will take 3 hours 45 mins or are we stopping? Seems an incrediblytime.
Just found this and it´s nearly half the time.

Have you seen our coaches.lol the coaches may stop twice and it's approx 220km and it will be rush hour. It is what the coach company have said. Now f*** o** I am trying to catch up with work. Lol take care mcw see you in benidorm.Mac

Any chance the stops can be at a bar or 2 somewhere? If everyone is having a pint before getting on the coach, they'll be rough by time we hit villarreal, with little time for a drink near the ground before the game.

nice for that mac, will be payin up this week is that ok mate aslong i have nuff time to sort out a ticket im not botherd what time it goes, im gettin steam wanna b a state on the coach haaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.