Villareal

I am down to the last 18 places on the 4th coach. These are now on a first come first served basis. To the ones who have said they are going and still have not paid,once this coach is full I cannot see there being another. Thanks to all who have paid. See you in benidorm. Mac
Sent from my jaccuzzi by my maid,from the maldives.

SS111 said:
To anyone with tickets, are they of a shocking quality on some paper like ones I have seen??
yes they do look a bit dodgy, it would make me think twice buying one outside the ground if i hadnt seen a legit one

i have bought one off a friend and they do luck dodgey, could do with seeing a ligit one, please post pic if you have one

sharpy51 said:
i have bought one off a friend and they do luck dodgey, could do with seeing a ligit one, please post pic if you have one

They are awful tickets, even the legit ones the printing is bad in places. I found the easiest way to check is along the edge of the ticket it should have a bit where it has been tore off a strip, few tiny dots either side.

sharpy51 said:
cheers it does look like its been tore of a strip,but still office printer could knock one of as good

Office printer could probably knock a better one out!! I think I could too, on mine the printing on some logos is awful. Just be careful buying out there blues, if you are gonna, try and get it off people you see regularly and know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.