Villareal

SS111 said:
sharpy51 said:
cheers it does look like its been tore of a strip,but still office printer could knock one of as good

Office printer could probably knock a better one out!! I think I could too, on mine the printing on some logos is awful. Just be careful buying out there blues, if you are gonna, try and get it off people you see regularly and know.
still not set my eyes on a ligit one yet,so still a little nervous

Any news on when tickets are going on sale in Villarreal?

I have checked their website and there is an area where you can buy online but it appears that the city game is not yet on sale.

bluedan said:
Any news on when tickets are going on sale in Villarreal?

I have checked their website and there is an area where you can buy online but it appears that the city game is not yet on sale.

I've just looked at it doesn't appear they are on sale on line. It does say that tickets only go on sale on the Monday before the weekend of the game, so maybe they won't go on sale until next week?

However, it doesn't actually list our game on the 3rd party ticket agency site, where as all other future games are listed.

You can buy in person from two shops and then on the day of the game from booths around the stadium from two hours to kick off. But are they realistically going to let a load of English walk up and buy tickets?

Tickets for weekend games go on sale the Monday before the game. We were expecting tickets to go on sale for our game yesterday but I think it will be Monday/Tues/Weds next. This is not unusual in Spain. Half the time fixture dates and times are not arranged until 3/4 days prior to the game never mind tickets going on sale.

I was speaking to a liverpool fan who went to the nou camp for their game about 4 seasons ago. He managed to get a ticket on the day in the barca end however the ticket offices ask for you to present a passport and wouldnt sell to those with english passports. Luckily for him he had an Irish one.

Hopefully this isnt standard practice in spain and they will dish them out to any old folk.

I really dont want to have to pay a tout. That will be the last of last resorts.

tasker said:
what benidorm hotels are people staying in, just booked flights
we are staying in the teraleta apartments near the old town for a week sunday-sunday and getting to the game on macs coaches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.