Villareal

my mate in benidorm is arranging a coach, leaving benidorm and returning.as soon as i have details i will post prices. i have about 39 so far. once i know the numbers i will book the coach so please if you are going i will want half of the money up front as a depost. i am coming over to the everton game so we can meet up or you can pay into a bank account.

cityjo said:
Can't decide now weather to stay in valencia or benidorm. Someone putting a coach on would make it easier. Will be 2 of us.

Do both like me; Mon & Tue night Benidorm, check in hotel in Valencia Tuesday afternoon and find a pre match bar with other blues, then head fir the game (private coach would be great) and return to hotel after game. Best of both worlds,

Impeccable One said:
cityjo said:
Can't decide now weather to stay in valencia or benidorm. Someone putting a coach on would make it easier. Will be 2 of us.

Do both like me; Mon & Tue night Benidorm, check in hotel in Valencia Tuesday afternoon and find a pre match bar with other blues, then head fir the game (private coach would be great) and return to hotel after game. Best of both worlds,

That's worth thinking about.

cityjo said:
Impeccable One said:
cityjo said:

That's worth thinking about.

I'd like to know how you are both gonna be in Benidorm AND Valencia at the same time on Tuesday!

weve got flights into Alicante on 1st Nov (out of Manc). Come back 3rd (into Liverpool). Not decided if Valencia or Benidorm, but id say that a couple hundred blues on the pop in The Dorm for a day or two would be a trip to remember. So if anyone gets a couple of coachs going to and from the game, then mind made up!!

Would definitely be interested in a coach trip from Valencia.
I ve offered to drive at the minute but would love another option. There s 4 of us in Valencia if that makes a difference.

defo intrested in the coach back to benidorm be a laff 3 of us there will be get back to benidorm and go out on the town and get sum african prossies hhaaaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.