Villareal

dannybcity said:
Any recommendations as to what area of Valencia to stay in? Is there an Irish Pub that'll function as the meeting point (for a change)?

There's an irish pub round the back of the cathedral. Cant remember its name.

There are only a couple of Irish bars in Valencia, they're not the best. There is Finnegans in Plaza de Reina which is where I would expect the pickup point to be for my bus.

mac said:
my mate in benidorm is arranging a coach, leaving benidorm and returning.as soon as i have details i will post prices. i have about 39 so far. once i know the numbers i will book the coach so please if you are going i will want half of the money up front as a depost. i am coming over to the everton game so we can meet up or you can pay into a bank account.

Count me in for 2. have pm you.
Thanks

dannybcity said:
6 of us in Valencia, I'd be interested in any coaches going to and from the game.

Hi Danny,

I am almost certain to be running a bus from Valencia on the day of the game. Still want me to put you down for 6?

Cheers

alblue said:
Scotty76 said:
I've booked Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartaments in Benidorm, 2nd-3rd nov, £17 each. Arriving in Alicante at 10am on 2nd. Hope this bus is on!

That is a great shout, think we going to book it we arrive 1030 from Manc

Yeah, that's our flight with easyjet. Flying back with ryanair. £105 total. Working out a nice cheap trip this... Till tickets prices come out!!

asgoodasitgets said:
Would definitely be interested in a coach trip from Valencia.
I ve offered to drive at the minute but would love another option. There s 4 of us in Valencia if that makes a difference.

Hello mate,

There is almost certain to be a coach from Valencia. Would you like me to put you down for 4?

Cheers

Jay<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 am --<br /><br />.

Could do with separate threads for the two different coaches being run and possibly a sticky to make it easier to find updates.

Between 6 and 10 of us will going on the coach from Benidorm, can't wait now!

berger1985 said:
Could do with separate threads for the two different coaches being run and possibly a sticky to make it easier to find updates.

Between 6 and 10 of us will going on the coach from Benidorm, can't wait now!

great shout mate 6 of us from benidorm as well

jay_mcfc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
Would definitely be interested in a coach trip from Valencia.
I ve offered to drive at the minute but would love another option. There s 4 of us in Valencia if that makes a difference.

Hello mate,

There is almost certain to be a coach from Valencia. Would you like me to put you down for 4?

Cheers

Jay

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 am --

I'm interested in this what time would you be leaving Valencia? any idea on rough costs? There is 7 or 8 of us.

There is a proper thread on the coach from Valencia now up in the ticket and travel forum;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814</a>

Please pm me if you are interested. At the moment one coach is already about half full with provisional bookings. Chance of a 2nd one if interest is high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.