Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so frustrating though,to see him like this,he looked sound to me last night,then gone at HT,it's like,Jesus what next,but you are right
He really didnt look sound by half time though mate. Excess sweating like that is the best indicator that someone is not fit as it shows how he is exerting harder than everyone else. Coaches have to look out for it, and players notice it too, in any sport, and target them. Keeping him on for the second half will have served no purpose at all, and playing for one half had all the advantages of breaking him back in and getting some fitness under his belt.

He really didnt look sound by half time though mate. Excess sweating like that is the best indicator that someone is not fit as it shows how he is exerting harder than everyone else. Coaches have to look out for it, and players notice it too, in any sport, and target them. Keeping him on for the second half will have served no purpose at all, and playing for one half had all the advantages of breaking him back in and getting some fitness under his belt.

To be fair it is becoming a massive frustration for me,in all aspects of our team/play,maybe I'm just looking at the Vinny situation to mask the whole situation of what is currently happening,it's like these last few weeks,the morning after the night before,I'll be ok this afternoon

Just hopefully needs time, personally I'd have not played him last night I'd have waited for West Brom.

It's not like we put out a winning team anyway so to me it was a risk so quickly after the weekend.

To be fair he had the nose in his pocket while he was on tho.

At least it answers all the abuse aimed at the manager last week by the experts on here why he didn't play him against Messi and co

Another hour against WBA, and he'll be able to play against Barcelona which is going to be a super-intense game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.