Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing him walk off my first thought I feared the worse

Then I thought well at least he's moving quicker than Yaya does

Hope it's not the end for him as he's now an honorary Manc

Manchester City fear Vincent Kompany has suffered a hamstring injury that could keep him out for several weeks. [Mirror]
City are awaiting the results of a scan on the affected area and fear Kompany is set for another lengthy setback. [Mirror]

Gutted :( lets hope this isnt true!

Sorry love the guy but Pep can't let this go on, VK needs to retire.

Heartbreaking but I can't see Vinny being here this time next season, I hope I'm wrong :(
thats why Pep wanted 2 centre backs this summer. Next summer I expect us to target yet another centre back. Kompany can stay as a bonus player when hes fit.

Shame Laporte turned us down, would have been ideal.

Manchester City fear Vincent Kompany has suffered a hamstring injury that could keep him out for several weeks. [Mirror]
City are awaiting the results of a scan on the affected area and fear Kompany is set for another lengthy setback. [Mirror]

well the way he walked off it aint a grade 3. So 1-2 weeks best, 4-8 weeks worst scenario

It's well known that when sportsmen are coming back from a long term injury they often suffer other different small niggling injuries as they try to protect and compensate for the original injury. Hopefully nothing more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.