Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps someone has already pointed it, and believe me I'm big Pep fan (that's why I'm here), but decision to play 90 minutes after 5 month was a blunder, or, if you want some conspiracy, calculated effort to prevent Vinny from the main squad. Pep could be as ruthless as Mou and other dictators managers.

Since August 2014 he has played 56 games and missed 119 games.

If it is his hamstring then he can get over that if his head is right,the issue is he can't stay fit,he will stay this season but any more i feel will be too much for pep,it's very sad

[QUOTEect ="MeatHunterrr, post: 9737217, member: 61346"]56 games in over 2 years... not very good reading at all.[/QUOTE]

Correct, hes finished.
I also feel he's been mismanaged by previous regimes and he's declared himself personally fit When clearly he hasn't been.
It's sad but hes done and Pep needs to sort this out as its become a circus now.

If its his mamstring then thats completely different to past problems...which were his calf mainly...rhen he did the one off injury to his quads.....he can easily recover from that

Im very suspicious of people who are so quick to want to right him off or get rid.....disresptful at the very least

We need to go for the world's best left-footed centre back next summer, whoever that is. Maybe the world has gone mad and it's Kolarov ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.