Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps someone has already pointed it, and believe me I'm big Pep fan (that's why I'm here), but decision to play 90 minutes after 5 month was a blunder, or, if you want some conspiracy, calculated effort to prevent Vinny from the main squad. Pep could be as ruthless as Mou and other dictators managers.
I don't want conspiracy thanks as it's bollocks.

If its his mamstring then thats completely different to past problems...which were his calf mainly...rhen he did the one off injury to his quads.....he can easily recover from that

Im very suspicious of people who are so quick to want to right him off or get rid.....disresptful at the very least

I am sure he let go of his Mam's apron strings long ago..............

We will never discard him as you put it,he will stay with us in some capacity
Maybe, but Pep should be starting the season with the assumption Kompany will never be available, if this remains the case. With that mentality, I find it hard to see how Kompany can remain with the team.

Perhaps someone has already pointed it, and believe me I'm big Pep fan (that's why I'm here), but decision to play 90 minutes after 5 month was a blunder, or, if you want some conspiracy, calculated effort to prevent Vinny from the main squad. Pep could be as ruthless as Mou and other dictators managers.
When I told the better half of my ancient relationship what had happened, she said "oh well, looks like Peps shown Vincent the door". Now there speaks a dictator, believe me.

In spite, or perhaps to some extent because of the trappings that go hand in hand with being a leading footballer, to lose that prematurely must be an utter personal tragedy; along the lines of a minor industrial injury which prevents someone doing a job they truly love. All the money in the world can't fully compensate for a loss along those lines.

On that basis, it is utterly reprehensible for people who purport to be City fans to talk, as they are on this thread, in such brutal, callous and unkind terms about our captain, like he's a lame horse that needs to be led away and shot.

Perhaps it makes some people feel better about themselves, but it is both unnecessary and uncalled for. Have some fucking respect for our captain.

thats why Pep wanted 2 centre backs this summer. Next summer I expect us to target yet another centre back. Kompany can stay as a bonus player when hes fit.

Shame Laporte turned us down, would have been ideal.
You're right most likely, good thing kolarov can play centre back now though I guess :)

In spite, or perhaps to some extent because of the trappings that go hand in hand with being a leading footballer, to lose that prematurely must be an utter personal tragedy; along the lines of a minor industrial injury which prevents someone doing a job they truly love. All the money in the world can't fully compensate for a loss along those lines.

On that basis, it is utterly reprehensible for people who purport to be City fans to talk, as they are on this thread, in such brutal, callous and unkind terms about our captain, like he's a lame horse that needs to be led away and shot.

Perhaps it makes some people feel better about themselves, but it is both unnecessary and uncalled for. Have some fucking respect for our captain.

I like you! Some terrible stuff written in here, just wait and see what happens and get behind the captain who has given everything for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.