Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have totally got why i asked wrong,we are used to having posters who are here because they support a certain player as in the dzeko case and in this instance i believe just pep,i said don't get the hump,i like to know who i am talking too as in my experience you can't discuss emotions linked to players if they have none
But you asked that question because he shared a difference in opinion. Had he said, Komps should be given all the time in the world, you wouldn't have. Which suggests you think he lacks an emotional attachment coz he doesn't share your view. I get it that his name probably played a role. But even a none City fan can understand how emotions fuel support. They actually don't have to be one to understand who was likely to have emotionally fueled support at any club. But even still one can love Komps and still sadly conclude they think he is not gonna be trusted by Pep. These are not mutually exclusive ideas.

But I hope he answers your question to satisfy your need to know. :)

Talk like that might lend yourself to being labelled a ****. Word.

Thanks so much for that.
Im only expressing my opinion, I am not saying I am going to be right, in fact I hope I'm totally wrong. But to resort to calling me such a name is quite despicable.

But you asked that question because he shared a difference in opinion. Had he said, Komps should be given all the time in the world, you wouldn't have. Which suggests you think he lacks an emotional attachment coz he doesn't share your view. I get it that his name probably played a role. But even a none City fan can understand how emotions fuel support. They actually don't have to be one to understand who was likely to have emotionally fueled support at any club. But even still one can love Komps and still sadly conclude they think he is not gonna be trusted by Pep. These are not mutually exclusive ideas.

But I hope he answers your question to satisfy your need to know. :)
I told you why i asked him and you are assuming otherwise incorrectly
Back on topic now please

Christ, there's a lot of precious ones on here tonight. It reads like a fucking RIP thread. He's a fucking football player, not one of your family.

Does anyone actually know what the injury was v Swansea, or even if it was an injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.