Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep says it's over for Vinny then I'll accept it.
Blokes on the internet who have no affinity to the club I won't.
Hope that's simple enough for you.
I think the above is true for everyone. Not to mention it was not the point of my response. Your claim that Joe and Komps were unrelated was. True, I then went on on a rant responding to both Karen and G's Disciple. But the reason for my response had little to do with whether Pep thinks Kompany is done or not.

You are one disrespectful motherfucker.
JwZ6MUZRW0yC4.gif

So, he could be out for a few weeks, it's often the case after a long lay off that things like this can happen, hopefully it's an anomaly and his new training and conditioning has been tailored to his address his problem, and he will be back.
He certainly hit the ground running, his positional sense, and calmness was as good as ever, and he looked as if he'd learnt to play more efficiently without compromising his abilities

I think the above is true for everyone. Not to mention it was not the point of my response. Your claim that Joe and Komps were unrelated was. True, I then went on on a rant responding to both Karen and G's Disciple. But the reason for my response had little to do with whether Pep thinks Kompany is done or not.
But they aren't related. Pep didn't think Joe was good enough and wanted him out. He definitely thinks Vinny is good enough and the only reason he won't play is due to injury concerns. The two situations aren't similar at all. Pep won't be being ruthless if it transpires that Vinny can't recover - he'll just be taking the doctors advice.
That said I believe he'll give the captain more of a chance than some of the posters on here.
I didn't read through your rant, seen them all before and they tend to go off on a tangent. I presume that one was similar.

You are one disrespectful motherfucker.
Hardly, think 99% of the people on here think vinny is a legend, would buy him a pint in 20 years time and treat him as the fellow blue he is for ever, but Christ on a bike if he's fucked, he's fucked, it's that simple and unfortunately for the "but he's our captain brigade", he isn't engraved in peps blood like he is ours and we all already know he takes no prisoners.
To face the facts and realise he may be coming to end with us may be hard to read but it's as clear as a rag on here.

[Whatever aylord du Bois, post: 9737507, member: 31950"]Word.[/QUOTE]

Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.