Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite, or perhaps to some extent because of the trappings that go hand in hand with being a leading footballer, to lose that prematurely must be an utter personal tragedy; along the lines of a minor industrial injury which prevents someone doing a job they truly love. All the money in the world can't fully compensate for a loss along those lines.

On that basis, it is utterly reprehensible for people who purport to be City fans to talk, as they are on this thread, in such brutal, callous and unkind terms about our captain, like he's a lame horse that needs to be led away and shot.

Perhaps it makes some people feel better about themselves, but it is both unnecessary and uncalled for. Have some fucking respect for our captain.

Perfectly put. I'm disgusted with some comments since last night from some so called City fans. It's not some old car that's broken down its our captain who has led us to incredible success. As you say have some respect.

Perfectly put. I'm disgusted with some comments since last night from some so called City fans. It's not some old car that's broken down its our captain who has led us to incredible success. As you say have some respect.

It's shocking, the guy is a legend end of! Used to think we had the best fans in the world, but in reality we now edge closer to Keane's best mates the prawn lot.

Some people have the loyalty of a hyena, mate.

I'm more of a jackal myself, I dont think its disrespectful to call into question whether our glorious captain is now fit for purpose. Unless you are an under cover rag, I think everyone wants him fit and back to his best, the evidence of the past couple of years means that is getting more and more unlikely. Here's hoping we see him defy all the amateur physiotherapists and doctors on here.

On that basis, it is utterly reprehensible for people who purport to be City fans to talk, as they are on this thread, in such brutal, callous and unkind terms about our captain, like he's a lame horse that needs to be led away and shot.
100% agree, I don't recognise, or have any empathy with these people, they're not the City fans I know, or associate with thankfully.

d1ccac4f30e569e1775838fc580e892c.jpg
This.

There are some right ......ers on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.