Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you answer my bloody question. I bet you were.

But, hey, to cheer you up I'm not the only one to share that opinion: http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/09/22...ave-blown-his-last-chance-at-manchester-city/

With Guardiola comes the no-nonsense and honest ruthlessness which I appreciate over affection to any player.

So this City Watch website now speaks for MCFC does it???!!! Go & be a disciple to Guardiola & let genuine City fans who've been here through thick & thin & thin again show their respect for our Club Captain!!! That's MANCHESTER CITY's Club Captain. Ok??

Deflecting my question twice tells me all i need to know about you,you have no affection for our players because you are not a city fan

Karen7 I totally agree with you. We can show our respect & affection for Vinnie without these trolls & Johnny Come Lateley's.:-)

Rant over, I'm (hopefully) disappearing again.

On that basis, it is utterly reprehensible for people who purport to be City fans to talk, as they are on this thread, in such brutal, callous and unkind terms about our captain, like he's a lame horse that needs to be led away and shot.
I don't think anyone is actually suggesting that we shoot him, they have injections now that are far more humane.

No one but Vinnie & Guardiola plus the medical team know that as yet, but it doesn't stop some people writing him off!!! Whoops sorry said I was leaving.................

Thought so. Some eedjits are going to look pretty stupid if it turns out to be nothing.

Held back of his right leg, walked off. Not particularly professional, especially considering we had just lost a goal and there were a couple of minutes left (even if he couldn't play!), but I'm sure he was absolutely gutted.

I'm hoping he just felt something, and that it is not a tear. However, even if it is, as long as it has nothing to do with his calf, he'll be back.

Only question I really have is why on earth was he still on the field at 2 up and his first game back after 5 months out?! Tosin should have been in for him at 70-75 minutes....unless Pep was forcing him to prove himself??? I'd like to think not!

I don't think anyone is actually suggesting that we shoot him, they have injections now that are far more humane.

If you send him over to the stable that @karen7 & I have prepared we will take care of the injection for him. ;-) We are very caring people & we don't charge anything either.

*quick aside to K7* Karen7 is the honeymoon suite prepared????

If you send him over to the stable that @karen7 & I have prepared we will take care of the injection for him. ;-) We are very caring people & we don't charge anything either.

*quick aside to K7* Karen7 is the honeymoon suite prepared????
We've already established that his over active sex life is the cause of his injuries, we'll have none of your date rape injections thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.