Vincent Kompany

117 M34 said:
Ray78 said:
117 M34 said:
I heard a while back that he had been caught having an affair. Didn't hear about who with. Maybe fernandinho's wife hence the 'fight?'

Kompany would of been suspended if that happened and the fight would of got even messier.

I don't actually believe it - hence why I've never mentioned it until someone else mentioned about a rumour of an affair.
Have you seen Vinny's wife? Can't see him wanting to cheat on her

I doubt he would of had an affair with team mates wife either.

Ray78 said:
117 M34 said:
Ray78 said:
Kompany would of been suspended if that happened and the fight would of got even messier.

I don't actually believe it - hence why I've never mentioned it until someone else mentioned about a rumour of an affair.

Moomba and other followers of AFL would know about Wayne Carey and the affair he had with the captains wife.

Carey was /is regarded in the best 5 players to play the game and it tore the club apart.

mancity1 said:
Ray78 said:
117 M34 said:

Moomba and other followers of AFL would know about Wayne Carey and the affair he had with the captains wife.

Carey was /is regarded in the best 5 players to play the game and it tore the club apart.

If it is true then Fernandinho would hand in a transfer request and then start divorce proceedings.

Did Vinny complete studies for his MBA at Manchester Business School... He was doing it Part Time like I did. I found it the most stressful time of my life trying to juggle study/work/personal life

Ray78 said:
mancity1 said:
Ray78 said:

If it is true then Fernandinho would hand in a transfer request and then start divorce proceedings.

Why out of interest would assume this

grim up north said:
Ray78 said:
mancity1 said:

As Mancity1 alluded to if he is getting his extra oats with a teammates wife I doubt Fernandinho would be holistic. ( I doubt that has happened mind and this pure hypothetical bollocks).

checkit said:
Did Vinny complete studies for his MBA at Manchester Business School... He was doing it Part Time like I did. I found it the most stressful time of my life trying to juggle study/work/personal life

Millions do it , I did it and I am no rocket scientist.

Stress is something that comes from within not from without.

If Vinny is finding it tough balancing the books he can compromise but it shouldn't be at the expense of the team and the supporters.

If that was the case and he admitted it I would want him gone inmmediately.

Ray78 said:
grim up north said:
Ray78 said:

As Mancity1 alluded to if he is getting his extra oats with a teammates wife I doubt Fernandinho would be holistic. ( I doubt that has happened mind and this pure hypothetical bollocks).

Holtastic?

rushts said:
Ray78 said:
grim up north said:

Holtastic?

Team spirit, respect for his fellow team mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.