Vincent Kompany

I have seen this rumour going around on Twitter too. I think it's disgraceful to spread such gossip without concrete facts. If it was true then it would be serious and something would have to be done, but I saw the two players in question looking friendly enough with each other last week.

coleridge said:
Hung said:
quiet_riot said:
Out for the rest of the season according to SSN
Probably no bad thing for him and no bad thing for the team/club at the moment.

Boyata is now fit! Now further comment.

....I was thinking more along the lines of Mangala coming in. As for Boyata, maybe the opportunity is just what he needs.

Hung said:
coleridge said:
Hung said:
Probably no bad thing for him and no bad thing for the team/club at the moment.

Boyata is now fit! Now further comment.

....I was thinking more along the lines of Mangala coming in. As for Boyata, maybe the opportunity is just what he needs.

Yes, I know. It was a tired Friday afternoon joke although Deadly needs to be on the bench as cover. However, with Pellers, who knows!

mansour's tow ropes said:
The rumour does not involve Fernandinho'd partner, it is another of the players. Out of respect and the absolute nonsense nature of the rumour, there's no need to say who.

The reason for his form is, like with Zab, Mangala, and the defensive side of the team in general, the shite defensive tactics of Pellegrini (there basically aren't any), and the high line he persists with. Add in the World Cup and the accompanying mental exhaustion, and it's no great surprise.

I'm looking forward to seeing him next season under Klopp, rejuvenated and in a team balanced between attack and defence.

qIXVd1RoKGqlO.gif

Prestwich_Blue said:
The rumour does not involve Fernandinho'd partner, it is another of the players.

Kompany is having an affair with one of the players? Is it Zabaleta?

Are you going to replace my keyboard Mr Prestwich Blue???? Luckily for you I caught my cup of tea just in time before it went all over the said keyboard!! Naughty, naughty,................. if anyone apart from Carla Kompany touches that lad they will have me to answer to!! He's mine I tell you, he's mine!!!! ;-)

Kompany's form on the pitch has nose dived, he doesn't appear to be the confident leader he was and he now seems to rarely engage with fans on Twitter. When you take all those things into account, you can understand why rumours about him have spread. I have no idea if they are true. The first I heard about them was when I read this thread.

Does anyone remember reading an article about us the other day (I cannot remember what it was about) and it contained some kind of casual reference to Kompany not being so popular with some team mates? Of course, I read the story about the so-called spat with Ferna but the excerpt from the text did not appear to be referring to that.

I think it will do him good to sit the rest of the season out.

Let him rest and evaluate his performances and let him come back for pre-season ready to go for next year.

The rumour does not involve Fernandinho'd partner, it is another of the players. Out of respect and the absolute nonsense nature of the rumour, there's no need to say who.

The reason for his form is, like with Zab, Mangala, and the defensive side of the team in general, the shite defensive tactics of Pellegrini (there basically aren't any), and the high line he persists with. Add in the World Cup and the accompanying mental exhaustion, and it's no great surprise.

I'm looking forward to seeing him next season under Klopp, rejuvenated and in a team balanced between attack and defence.

I saw Fernandinho with his partner in Barcelona - it would be entirely understandable if VK was having a dabble, she is absolutely gorgeous. That said, people do like tittle tattle and if there was any truth in this type of shite, the newspapers would have it a long time before it arrived on this board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.