Vincent Kompany

Ray78 said:
grim up north said:
Ray78 said:
If it is true then Fernandinho would hand in a transfer request and then start divorce proceedings.

Why out of interest would assume this

As Mancity1 alluded to if he is getting his extra oats with a teammates wife I doubt Fernandinho would be holistic. ( I doubt that has happened mind and this pure hypothetical bollocks).

Its the unwritten rule you don't mess with a footballers partner.

The odds of the Ferny VK " spat having anything to do with either's wife are about the same as me getting a call from Kate Upton's agent saying she wants me to feature in her 2015 Gravity Shoot and shrink me to a size on her play station whereby I can frolic in her autumn mist and the two mountains above her tree.

Certain societies where cultural norms dictate allow it and in fact encourage it but the idea of my partner belonging to me only sexually is well engrained in most situations.

mancity1 said:
Ray78 said:
grim up north said:
Why out of interest would assume this

As Mancity1 alluded to if he is getting his extra oats with a teammates wife I doubt Fernandinho would be holistic. ( I doubt that has happened mind and this pure hypothetical bollocks).

Its the unwritten rule you don't mess with a footballers partner.

The odds of the Ferny VK " spat having anything to do with either's wife are about the same as me getting a call from Kate Upton's agent saying she wants me to feature in her 2015 Gravity Shoot and shrink me to a size on her play station whereby I can frolic in her autumn mist and the two mountains above her tree.

Certain societies where cultural norms dictate allow it and in fact encourage it but the idea of my partner belonging to me only sexually is well engrained in most situations.

Indeed. It's all hypothetical bollocks.

2 years ago Kompany allegedly was having an affair with Lescotts mrs this was then, and is now, an absolute load of bollocks. Most of these time stories start on another clubs forum and once the chatter gets over a number of pages journalists start to believe in the absolute bollocks it is then picked up and escalated. Then you have a certain rag journalist who shall at this stage stay unnamed. Who will go about mentioning this to anybody and everybody who will listen.

The only things that are certain is John Terry, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs have happily banged other woman behind their wifes back and the reason we know this is there was concrete proof.

So don't go around escalating a none story that does not exist.

The rumour does not involve Fernandinho'd partner, it is another of the players. Out of respect and the absolute nonsense nature of the rumour, there's no need to say who.

The reason for his form is, like with Zab, Mangala, and the defensive side of the team in general, the shite defensive tactics of Pellegrini (there basically aren't any), and the high line he persists with. Add in the World Cup and the accompanying mental exhaustion, and it's no great surprise.

I'm looking forward to seeing him next season under Klopp, rejuvenated and in a team balanced between attack and defence.

Barcon said:
coleridge said:
Never read such drivel. Show some respect and pipe down!

Just thinking the same thing mate. The last few pages of this thread should be burned.

Same as you.

I dont know why people are happy to gossip/make stuff up about other people's lives.

V.K. is a legend, by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.