Vincent Kompany

Just a pity that my post which outlined the reason for Vinny's loss of form and the other issues with the team since Xmas was deleted and replaced with a reminder that he is a colossus off the pitch...

Damocles said:
GX Blue said:
It's this thread where I realise just how many clueless fans we have.

He has been a top pro and high performer for the vast majority of his City career and is regarded in world football as one of the best defenders. Yet soon as he has a wobble in form I’ve seen so many negative posts saying he should be stripped of the captaincy, he’s past it, he’s a liability etc. All this from his own fans.

He is probably the best captain we’ve ever had. I suggest some of you give your heads a wobble and get behind the guy next year.

Awww, did someone insult your favourite player?

Now tell me which bad man upset you and I will have a word with them

What an odd 'wind-up' response from a Mod.

I have absolutely no doubt he will be back. Obvious his confidence is fucked and i suspect hasnt been playing fully fit. A rest and then a decent pre season will have him right.

Mike N said:
Damocles said:
GX Blue said:

He has been a top pro and high performer for the vast majority of his City career and is regarded in world football as one of the best defenders. Yet soon as he has a wobble in form I’ve seen so many negative posts saying he should be stripped of the captaincy, he’s past it, he’s a liability etc. All this from his own fans.

He is probably the best captain we’ve ever had. I suggest some of you give your heads a wobble and get behind the guy next year.

Its not a problem. Everyone has there own sort of humour i suppose.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
I have absolutely no doubt he will be back. Obvious his confidence is fucked and i suspect hasnt been playing fully fit. A rest and then a decent pre season will have him right.[/quote

Every time vinny was injured he was always rushed back to quickly,so with the rest post/pre season i think we will see the old vinny back to his best

In my opinion he's one of 5 world class players at the club (along with Zaba, Silva, Yaya and Aguero - arguments can be made for Hart)

Yaya will be allowed to leave because of his age and the fact his agent is a pain in the arse

I don't think the other 4 would be sold at any price, they are that important to this club and what we're trying to build

As others have said, good pre season and a summer to sort his head out and we'll have El Capitan back to his best.

Vincents Tackle said:
Form is temporary, class is permanent.
543491.gif

Mike N said:
Damocles said:
GX Blue said:

ignore him, bet he's not even a blue. lives in Lanarkshire I bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.