Vincent Kompany

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZFWQwUYtTU[/youtube]

Edit:
Well fuck, Youtube took it down. Was a good watch while it lasted...

Well that vid isn't helping me get to work..

Love him...fantastlc player, leader, captain, inspiration.

Him on his knees after Nasri's goal is my favourite bit..could just keep on playing that bit again and again and again...

Oon soccer Saturday jeff sterling mentioned that Vinny had said he was happy to face Rooney because he was in top form. The panel(esp Merton) laughed and mocked Vinny saying it was bullshit. Well crackhead I think you need to give Vinny an apology, he is IMO the best centrhalf ATM

I've just posted in the GIF thread but I will here too:

What a fucking hero Kompany is. Best centre half in the world, a well-balanced, decent family man, a leader of men, a fair man on the field.

And he's our captain. A legend in the making to stand alongside Colin Bell and Bert Trautmann.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Go check out the Pellegrini thread from this time last week. Chock full of people saying that the club sacrificing Mancini to appease the players was the tail wagging the dog, and that man management skills were a virtual irrelevance in the pursuit of trophies. Kompers, Hart and Nasri all got a mention........
Thought so.
On another note what about his pass to Wellbeck. Fuck me if that had gone in and we'd lost he would've been lynched on here. Talk about fine lines.
The one foot he put wrong all game. Other than that he was on another level to any other top centre half in the world today

Actually, he made two mistakes in the game: lost the ball in the corner later in the game but, seriously, he was a colossus yesterday. He is the leader of the team.

For once I've enjoyed listening to a sky pundit talk about city....tony cascarino is proper going for it....one thing he did say was"Vincent kompany is the greatest captain Manchester city have EVER had"........have we ever had a better one?

SPIDERBOY said:
For once I've enjoyed listening to a sky pundit talk about city....tony cascarino is proper going for it....one thing he did say was"Vincent kompany is the greatest captain Manchester city have EVER had"........have we ever had a better one?

I had goose bumps watching Vinny and yaya in that interview.well said tony
Dwight im the daddy yorke on soon ,let's see the shit he comes out with

The fact that Barcelona wanted to buy him is testimony of just how good he is. That he has committed himself to 'the project' shows how heartfelt his love of the club is and how astute he is at recognising where his best interests lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.