Vincent Kompany

Yeah but spurs are massive compared to Burnley and we all slate Levy but he usually gives his managers time but not much money! It’s a step up from Burnley and pressure!

Now would he take it if offered is a different matter!

If it was me I’d take it..
No chance , vinny loves working with the young hungry team he has not primadonna lazy cunts

Don't do it.

Cant imagine a worse club to join as an up-and-coming manager. Very overrated squad, big expectations despite winning a trophy is about as likely as Brentford winning one, aging key players and terrible owners. I love Vinny so hopefully he would turn Spurs down if there is any truth to this rumor.

Cant imagine a worse club to join as an up-and-coming manager. Very overrated squad, big expectations despite winning a trophy is about as likely as Brentford winning one, aging key players and terrible owners. I love Vinny so hopefully he would turn Spurs down if there is any truth to this rumor.
Come on, that's a ridiculous statement.

Brentford are far more likely than Spurs to win a trophy.

It's the sort of job that would really appeal to certain people. A club that desperately wants to win something but hasn't in donkeys. A club that has hired winners in Mourinho and Conte who both failed. A young hungry manager coming in and winning something immediately has a huge stature. I hope that Vinny doesn't get tempted and instead sees a club that is clearly so messed up that despite hiring good managers they still fail. It's not a job he should take. He'd be much better suited to staying at Burnley where he's got them promoted, will have a completely free ride next season and will probably shock a lot of people considering they no longer play hoof ball. It was strange to see a Burnley team actually pass the ball on the ground at the weekend. Although we beat them 6-0 rather than our usual 5-0 so good luck Vinny!

The best time for Vinny to leave Burnley will be after a season in the PL. If he keeps them up then brilliant, anything more is a major success. But there's often a drop off after the initial success, so best to ditch them then to move up the league. We might be looking for someone then as Pep's probably going to call it a day when he's won back-to-back trebles.

It's the sort of job that would really appeal to certain people. A club that desperately wants to win something but hasn't in donkeys. A club that has hired winners in Mourinho and Conte who both failed. A young hungry manager coming in and winning something immediately has a huge stature. I hope that Vinny doesn't get tempted and instead sees a club that is clearly so messed up that despite hiring good managers they still fail. It's not a job he should take. He'd be much better suited to staying at Burnley where he's got them promoted, will have a completely free ride next season and will probably shock a lot of people considering they no longer play hoof ball. It was strange to see a Burnley team actually pass the ball on the ground at the weekend. Although we beat them 6-0 rather than our usual 5-0 so good luck Vinny!

The best time for Vinny to leave Burnley will be after a season in the PL. If he keeps them up then brilliant, anything more is a major success. But there's often a drop off after the initial success, so best to ditch them then to move up the league. We might be looking for someone then as Pep's probably going to call it a day when he's won back-to-back trebles.
To be honest, i think a lot of that thinking is from a city fan perspective. Spurs is a big job, I'd be very surprised if he didnt give it serious consideration. Vinny is a very confident person and would see it as a challenge.

However, he is also principled and I wouldn't think he would make any decisions until he's seen out the season with Burnley and cemented their promotion. He may want to bloody a few noses next season with Burnley but I don't for one minute think Spurs wouldnt give him pause for thought.

He's in a good situation at Burnley, he's got them playing good football and they're going to be in the PL next season anyway.

I think he should enjoy what he's got and not be in a rush to move too quickly.
Look how things worked out for other young managers - Lampard, Gerrard and Viera have all found it tough.

Plus his missus supports City so she probably hates spurs anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.