Vincent Kompany

Think we're going to have to get used to this for a while. Don't do it Vinny, seriously badly run club.

I sincerely hope he is smart enough to turn that down and stay with Burnley to test his managerial prowess in the Premier League with the team that he has built, with only staying up the expectation.

He has all the time in the world to manage a “bigger” team and taking the time to build top level management experience before he does will greatly increase his chances of being successful when he makes the leap.

I sincerely hope he is smart enough to turn that down and stay with Burnley to test his managerial prowess in the Premier League with the team that he has built, with only staying up the expectation.

He has all the time in the world to manage a “bigger” team and taking the time to build top level management experience before he does will greatly increase his chances of being successful when he makes the leap.
Vinny will not turn down Chelsea to stay at Burnley. Nobody would. If he turns things round at Chelsea it would make him an even better pick for us when Pep leaves. It will be a gamble of course but he will take it on. Keeping Burnley in the PL may be just as difficult as getting Chelsea back into the top four. It will be painful to watch him at a rival club though.

Vinny will not turn down Chelsea to stay at Burnley. Nobody would. If he turns things round at Chelsea it would make him an even better pick for us when Pep leaves. It will be a gamble of course but he will take it on. Keeping Burnley in the PL may be just as difficult as getting Chelsea back into the top four. It will be painful to watch him at a rival club though.
He wont go to a headcase of a club, a rival to us , this is vinny we are talking about , sensible to a fault

I would, because I understand my long term success is more important than my short term stature in my career. Progress is very rarely linear and many a person has been ruined by overreaching their current ability and/or resources. Most of the genuinely intelligent and impactful people in the world know that to leap forward you generally need to build a solid foundation to jump from, and that often includes building the necessary experience in the realm in which you wish to affect change before you can actually work to do it.

It would be a very poor decision if he goes from a relatively stable club, with a squad he largely built, that trusts his methods, which only expectation will be staying up (and if they don’t, his managerial reputation won’t be impacted much due to Burnley’s stature, meaning he’ll have other opportunities if he wants to leave) going in to a league in which he has never managed, to a club in both sporting and financial turmoil, with a fickle idiot with a trigger finger in charge, a squad in disarray (and by many accounts discord), that needs to offload many high earners in the summer, with arguably unreasonable expectations for what constitutes success.

You need to learn to walk before you can run. And you need to learn to run before you can do a 10k. And you need to learn to do a 10k before you do a marathon.

Kompany going from Burnley to Chelsea right now would be him just learning to walk and deciding to run marathon (with his legs tied together). It is very likely not to end well and damage his managerial reputation in the process, given it will be his only top level experience.

He wont go to a headcase of a club, a rival to us , this is vinny we are talking about , sensible to a fault
Look what it did for lampard as well not a good club to grow at. Potter another example...

Vincent is smart,doesn't need the money and currently loves living in Manchester with Carla and the kids.

Home on the range,where the deer and the antelope roam !!

I disagree....I believe there is a lot of talent on the Chelsea roster, and if Vincent thinks he can get a tune out of them he should take the gig. At least Boehly is spending money to win unlike the situation at Spurs.

I disagree....I believe there is a lot of talent on the Chelsea roster, and if Vincent thinks he can get a tune out of them he should take the gig. At least Boehly is spending money to win unlike the situation at Spurs.
I think it is the very definition of a clusterfuck situation that even Pep would struggle to deal with, especially when you factor in their financial troubles based on their ridiculous high risk transfer and managerial merry go round strategy failing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.