Vincent Kompany

Still feels weird seeing him on the other sideline, but he's done very well with Burnley. They're a completely different side from the one that was relegated two seasons ago and I think they'll stay up easily this year.

They should work on confiscating lighters at the gates, but other than that...

Still feels weird seeing him on the other sideline, but he's done very well with Burnley. They're a completely different side from the one that was relegated two seasons ago and I think they'll stay up easily this year.

They should work on confiscating lighters at the gates, but other than that...
Fukin horrible bunch of inbred fans though……

Their playing out from the back needs to sharpen up, which I’m sure it will

Nearly got caught out about half a dozen times last night when we were a fraction of an inch from nicking the ball off them which will have ended up a certain goal

Nearly got caught out about half a dozen times last night when we were a fraction of an inch from nicking the ball off them which will have ended up a certain goal
Trafford spent more time by the half way line than in his area, that will have been picked up by other clubs.

They didn’t though, and I wonder how many teams think they nearly get the ball off us in our build up.

If they think they can, they’ll overcommit and potentially fall into the trap.

It’s all about the fine margins.

He has principles, politically, morally and in the way he wants his team to play. He is a leader. He has transformed the style of play at Burnley, and achieved the only success that he could have achieved - he is a league champion. He now tries to stay in the PL, playing a possession based game, with passing from the back, within the financial framework of a much smaller club. It will be very difficult at times, but you cannot compromise your beliefs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.