Violence at Euro 2016

I was in Charleroi a couple of years after the euros with a group of 60 American football players and to say the locals shit themselves in fear we were English was an understatement. The English fans destroyed their town during the euros, local businesses and livelihoods and just fucked right off. The national team support attracts a certain breed of knuckle dragger. I don't think it's reflective of supporters of prem teams these days.

I was in Charleroi a couple of years after the euros with a group of 60 American football players and to say the locals shit themselves in fear we were English was an understatement. The English fans destroyed their town during the euros, local businesses and livelihoods and just fucked right off. The national team support attracts a certain breed of knuckle dragger. I don't think it's reflective of supporters of prem teams these days.

They are in a minority now. There are still many more decent, upstanding people that follow England.
Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Times have moved on. Charleroi was how many years ago ?
There has been big changes in that time.

I've heard there ex army.

A large percentage of them will be, they have national service over there. That will usually involve a stint in some lovely place such as Chechnya.

I am afraid a load of pissed up it workers, van drivers, and the odd chef or postman all of whom have occasionally snorted a line had a few jaegers and thrown the odd badly aimed punch on a Friday night, were always going to get royally found out by this bunch, different league completely.

I need a glass of two of wine and some decent music after that shit end and all the violence,it is like a nightmare re visited.

these russian twats all look like trained ufc fighters on steroids. I have no doubt people will still be be blaming the england fans though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.