Violence at Euro 2016

In my experience the French, Spainish and Italian Police haven't got a clue how to control football fans in general, however i've always thought English and German police have pretty much got it sorted.

I'm sticking my neck out here as i may be wrong but i can't remember one flashpoint during Euro 96?
The very fact that our police are so good is because they have had to be because we have had a culture of drinking/cunty behavior in the game. I'm sure some of the ingerlund fans are unjustly jumped on, but there is a lot of scouse style blaming of everyone else going on.

In my experience the French, Spainish and Italian Police haven't got a clue how to control football fans in general, however i've always thought English and German police have pretty much got it sorted.

I'm sticking my neck out here as i may be wrong but i can't remember one flashpoint during Euro 96?

Correct, by 1996 our police had already spent years working out how to keep a lid on things in general. The only mither I can recall was some handbags with the sweaties in central London on the day we played them.

Correct, by 1996 our police had already spent years working out how to keep a lid on things in general. The only mither I can recall was some handbags with the sweaties in central London on the day we played them.

Never forget GMP dealing with Millwalls finest at Maine Road in the North Stand.Organised and brutal whilst targeting the knobs who wanted a fight.Marvellous watching it from third tier corporate that day,wifes birthday and even she enjoyed it.

Where the hell did you get that from? The Ukrainians hate the Russians

I saw an interview with some Russians who said in spite of the political situation they still regard the Ukrainians as brothers and they are going to join up to attack the Polish who they both hate with a passion.Bear in mind that these are hooligans who will have a different political perspective than the average Ukrainian in the street.

Do you think you'll be missed?

Me personally or the UK in general lol? No to both but then again the ones who vote out will not miss them. For what it is worth I think the vote will be to remain,the ones who profit from the EU the most have done a great propaganda job.

There was considerable trouble after the Scotland fixture in Trafalgar Square and, according to the Independent:

Police across the country said trouble broke out within minutes of Gareth Southgate's sudden-death penalty miss. The worst trouble flared in Trafalgar Square in London where up to 2,000 drunken yobs pelted police and passers- by with bottles. Cars were overturned and set alight and shop windows smashed as police in riot gear fought first to contain, then to disperse the hooligans. There were more than 200 arrests, 66 people were injured and 40 vehicles and seven buildings were damaged.

'Mither', indeed. :-)

Which you are entitled to, of couse. But my opinion is that you are dangerously wrong. We should be attempting to reform from within. Plus, it will spell the end of the United Kingdom. Scotland will leave the union.

I dropped a bollock fetching politics into it I shouldn't have done it digressed from the main conversation point.However 'Dangerously wrong' is a big statement Pam lol.We have tried reforming from within and it has got us practically nowhere.It isn't just a lot of people in the UK that are fed up with the monster the EU has become and if we do leave,which I still think we won't,I expect other countries to press to follow suit.The Scots will leave the union soon anyway irrespective of the EU vote.

It's really incredible how bad the preparation has been for this tournament.

UEFA need to grow a set of balls and properly punish these countries. Russia were involved the same thing at Euro 2016 and the qualifiers for this tournament. Throw them out and ban them for a future tournament.

Somebody is going to die at this tournament. If that happens, there should be a mass switch off.

Here's a question; how many people involved in this trouble do you reckon have a criminal record?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.