Violence at Euro 2016

I'm in Nice, Saturday night locals tried to start on Northern Ireland and polish fans who were drinking together and saw them off son of a friend hit in head with bottle, another friend got broken hand, no trouble before during or after the game, sad news about lad falling

This is one of there mob from @russian_ultras
5c9af6b68cc86e84f3b2477996abeb95.jpg

It's been piss poor organisation from UEFA. England v Russia in Marseille... no real surprise it kicked off. The locals have wanted a piece of the English, the French police would love any excuse to attack the English and we're the country the likes of Russia would love to attack because our reputation for hooliganism has inspired their passion for fighting etc. The difference is when it comes to the English and hooliganism the violence is generally against those equally up for a fight. These Russian bastards are turning up completely sober, wearing UFC kit and are organised like an army. Nuts!

Lille and Lens.... 25 miles apart... great planning yet again. It's going to kick off big time again this week. I just hope the English and the Welsh stay friendly and unite to take on those dirty russian bastards. The world cup in Russia is going to be mental for violence if we've seen this already. I just hope the English don't get blamed for everything. For those with any knowledge of football it's quite obvious the English wont have been completely innocent but the locals clearly came at the English first, then the Russians and then the police. The organisation of fans in the ground was ridiculous. The English were clearly not making any trouble inside the ground but only with that footage have the media started to support rather than berate the english supporters.

It's been piss poor organisation from UEFA. England v Russia in Marseille... no real surprise it kicked off. The locals have wanted a piece of the English, the French police would love any excuse to attack the English and we're the country the likes of Russia would love to attack because our reputation for hooliganism has inspired their passion for fighting etc. The difference is when it comes to the English and hooliganism the violence is generally against those equally up for a fight. These Russian bastards are turning up completely sober, wearing UFC kit and are organised like an army. Nuts!

Lille and Lens.... 25 miles apart... great planning yet again. It's going to kick off big time again this week. I just hope the English and the Welsh stay friendly and unite to take on those dirty russian bastards. The world cup in Russia is going to be mental for violence if we've seen this already. I just hope the English don't get blamed for everything. For those with any knowledge of football it's quite obvious the English wont have been completely innocent but the locals clearly came at the English first, then the Russians and then the police. The organisation of fans in the ground was ridiculous. The English were clearly not making any trouble inside the ground but only with that footage have the media started to support rather than berate the english supporters.
I think another week of similar trouble will lead to games behind closed doors, fan zones closed down, alcahol banned and fans sent home for certain teams. Either that or england, russia etc will be kicked out. Just hope things settle down now and the focus can be on the football.

Has Hoddle blamed Sterling yet?

Seriously tho, the Russians are not football hooligans, they're full on military. Scary shit. Some of the videos are insane. Should be a lot of attempted murder cases with the way they are booting unconscious people in the head repeatedly.

So British fans attacked on the Queen's Birthday in both Marseilles and Nice by locals and more especially Russians. So what do we know about these Russkies? They're ultra nationalistic, bigoted, and violent. They come from a shit hole where lift expectancy is low.They probably are borderline psychopaths who want to further their own political agenda. Unlike the English hooligans they don't have banning orders.

To fight fire with fire we need similar.

We need a group who haven't played in Europe for a while and therefore aren't banned. Ideally a group that have had dealings with the Russians in the fairly recent past who the Russkies probably still fear:-

"Hello is that Rangers ..."

I am joking by the way. Hopefully all the Russian trouble makers have now gone home and the rest of the tournament passes without incident. I doubt it though. I also think that at some point there will be a terrorist incident. All in all I'm just glad I'm not out there. It's looking like a car crash of a tournament.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.