Violence at Euro 2016

Can't stop laughing at our fans getting a good fuckin pasting. What comes around goes around. Our fans thought they was 10 men smashing up a cafe and chucking bottles at everyone. Then the ruskies turned up and shown our scrotes what being a proper hooligan was and our fans shit their stone Island pants. Fuckin English hooligans? Please!!
Why are you making things up? And getting clichés wrong?

Hilarious for the innocent ones caught up in it
Definitely not, I've seen many innocents take a beating or a dig for absolutely nothing when attending matches. I've also witnessed little plums who wouldn't normally say boo to a goose giving it the big un when they're mob handed and full of ale (even City lads).
There does seem to be a suggestion of absolutely no blame attributed to English fans at all, After attending many away days over the years, I'm not buying that.

Real Inspector Clouseau stuff.
Do you think a terrorist attack could influence the outcome of the pending EU referendum?

Quite possibly yes. It appears to be close with Remain probably edging it at the moment but an attack could easily lead to a Leave Vote.

Can't stop laughing at our fans getting a good fuckin pasting. What comes around goes around. Our fans thought they was 10 men smashing up a cafe and chucking bottles at everyone. Then the ruskies turned up and shown our scrotes what being a proper hooligan was and our fans shit their stone Island pants. Fuckin English hooligans? Please!!
I've got no problem with any of the picks who were indiscriminately throwing bottles getting their comeuppance, but that's never the way it works out is it? Most England fans weren't chucking bottles and most of them didn't deserve anything in return. It's always the innocent supporters who end up taking a battering and that's a weird thing to find amusing.

There's a picture of the people getting ran in the stadium. 99% are blokes between 20-50 years old it seems. If you actually see the full video as well it's England fans throwing a load of crap at the Russians, acting like Billy big bollocks, then running away terrified as soon as they break through the segregation.

I suppose you can never tell if someone's game until it kicks off. Hard to be annoyed at human nature - but don't act like Joe Rock unless you can back it up is the conclusion.
A few plastic bottles got thrown over from what I saw. And you expect the other 3,000 or so England fans who didn't throw anything to stand their ground and fight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.