Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane Stirling Gundogan aren't to shabby
Did we really need scouts to tell us how good they are? All 3 were already full internationals before we signed them and we all knew that they were good players. Anyone who watches the Premier League and Bundesliga would know that. Doesn't need a scout to tell us what we can already see.

Did we really need scouts to tell us how good they are? All 3 were already full internationals before we signed them and we all knew that they were good players. Anyone who watches the Premier League and Bundesliga would know that. Doesn't need a scout to tell us what we can already see.

Ok so if we sign somebody who you don't think up to your standard our scouting system is shit, we sign a worldy we don't need scouts

Ian nacho, G Jesus

Ok so if we sign somebody who you don't think up to your standard our scouting system is shit, we sign a worldy we don't need scouts
I was under the impression that a scout is supposed to uncover previously unknown/unheralded talent that should be able to fit into a team's chosen system. I do not believe that our first-team scouts have been good at this at all. Think of the players we have been linked with that other teams have bought but because they played in a non-top-four country, they get overlooked until they play a season in England.
Hypothetical question: Messi or Ronaldo get transfer listed. Would you really send scouts to watch them? Of course you wouldn't, cos it's not necessary.

I was under the impression that a scout is supposed to uncover previously unknown/unheralded talent that should be able to fit into a team's chosen system. I do not believe that our first-team scouts have been good at this at all. Think of the players we have been linked with that other teams have bought but because they played in a non-top-four country, they get overlooked until they play a season in England.
Hypothetical question: Messi or Ronaldo get transfer listed. Would you really send scouts to watch them? Of course you wouldn't, cos it's not necessary.

Ok

You was saying our scouts are shit and only pick proven players, so just threw in a couple of names to counteract that or do you think nacho and Jesus are shit
Had Jesus not already been capped for Brazil? Or was already being watched by the Spanish Auld Firm? I believe it was Pep who wanted him, meaning our scouts probably knew FA about him until Pep said.
I'll let you have Nacho tho.

Had Jesus not already been capped for Brazil? Or was already being watched by the Spanish Auld Firm? I believe it was Pep who wanted him, meaning our scouts probably knew FA about him until Pep said.
I'll let you have Nacho tho.

Not sure when Jesus was first capped tbh but are you saying we should only scout players that arnt being scouted by other teams? I'm sure most of our edl squad is full of players that have been checked out by other teams, it's where we are as a club and all the big teams are after the best young talent but our scouts seem to be getting the pick of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.