Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 pages of speculation on a player neither we or anyone else have any chance of signing, how about we move on to realistic targets?

Their manager has just said what I have been saying all along

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...il-van-Dijk-Southampton-transfer-news-rumours

They aren't selling him, not now and not anytime soon.
He said the price wouldn't change in the next few years (silly comment really) and he'd like the player to stay for a few years. So he's admitted that there is a price, meaning the player is for sale.

He said the price wouldn't change in the next few years (silly comment really) and he'd like the player to stay for a few years. So he's admitted that there is a price, meaning the player is for sale.

No, he said that because of the contract length, whatever they are offered now will still be offered in three years time, so what motivation would they have to sell their most important player now rather than then?

No, he said that because of the contract length, whatever they are offered now will still be offered in three years time, so what motivation would they have to sell their most important player now rather than then?
He said price, not offer.

11 posts in total,10 about Van Dijk.....why the fascination?

Are you a Blue?

Yep, but live in the new forest and know people close to the club so know quite well what happens there well beyond the media narrative that they will sell anything that moves. The fascination? This forum is a bit obsessed with the signing of a player I know we can't sign.

Yep, but live in the new forest and know people close to the club so know quite well what happens there well beyond the media narrative that they will sell anything that moves. The fascination? This forum is a bit obsessed with the signing of a player I know we can't sign.

So because you live in a forest you are ITK. Ok.

Can't wait 'til we sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.