Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money come in today. 13/8 In some places from 3/1 yesterday. Not significant amounts though. The right rumourmongerer can cause these swings in price.

Our bid is en route:

pigeon-039.jpg

Hopefully losing weight over Old Trafford, en route. Yes i do know it's not a crow ;-)

City are willing to hold off a move for Virgil van Dijk until summer but will try in January if Chelsea step up their interest. [Daily Mail]

The real question why on earth did we not buy him when he was at Celtic, where we would've had seen plenty of him playing alongside Denayer?

What are these "scouts" even paid for?

The real question why on earth did we not buy him when he was at Celtic, where we would've had seen plenty of him playing alongside Denayer?

My guess is we were hoping that Kompany would have returned and him and Stones would be our first choice CB pairing.

Sometimes players need to develop and given a chance to play every week.

In Conte's system, Azpilicueta-Luis-Cahill seems to work in this league, with Azpilicueta as I will say through gritted teeth, doing well in wide right providing width.
I take it you don't watch Chelsea much. Azpiculetta doesn't provide with. Moses does. Azpiculetta is simply the right sided CB

I take it you don't watch Chelsea much. Azpiculetta doesn't provide with. Moses does. Azpiculetta is simply the right sided CB

I watch most of the matches that are shown. And I was alluding to Azpilicueta's heat map. If you go to whoscored, the majority of his role is wide right close to the line. Of the three, he has been most advanced. Watching matches and seeing him is one thing as the camera pans with the ball, looking at his signature heat map is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.