Visiting America with minor record

I went 15 months ago.

I got done with a football nan, a suspended sentence and then a breach of ban and possession in 2012.

It will be fine, I had no questions asked as it was all spent convictions.

Just go enjoy tour trip,

you don't need to mention anything, nor do the US police have access to our records

hope this helps
Was it the kind of football nan that Rooney is so fond of?

I went 15 months ago.

I got done with a football ban, a suspended sentence and then a breach of ban and possession in 2012.

It will be fine, I had no questions asked as it was all spent convictions.

Just go enjoy tour trip,

you don't need to mention anything, nor do the US police have access to our records

hope this helps
Good on you mate. As someone who has also made a (very small) mistake many years ago, is it definitely the case that the US authorities do not have access to our records?? I’ve always assumed so (why would we share them with a foreign power?) but I’ve never had the balls to test it.
Its a long way to travel to be denied entry etc

Good on you mate. As someone who has also made a (very small) mistake many years ago, is it definitely the case that the US authorities do not have access to our records?? I’ve always assumed so (why would we share them with a foreign power?) but I’ve never had the balls to test it.
Its a long way to travel to be denied entry etc

yeah i checked up before i flew, just to be sure.

when you apply for your ESTA there are a number of countries mentioned and the question is asked have you been to any within a certain time period, can take up to 72 hours but quicker in most cases

@117 M34 found this the other day which actually defines the offences classified as moral terpitude, which is what you have to declare. Drunk and disorderly is not classified as moral terpitude...

https://unlock.org.uk/advice/identi...ce-is-a-crime-involving-moral-turpitude-cimt/
Thanks.
Wasn't actually disorderly though, just at the wrong location. Could have gone to rugby, cricket or golf and been fine as it's not against the law to be drunk when there but football fans are treated differently.

Seems my mate will be fine and nothing to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.