W T F

Didsbury Dave (do you drink in the dog?), I am not moaning because it affects me (I sit in level 2) but becuase City have screwed up again.

Dannybcity - You ight be right that some City fans have Polish sounding names but they probably don't talk with a polish accent and they might have a history of purchasing tickets before. Around 4,000 Poles in the third tier, how long did it take for the club to realise what is going on? So yes, somebody should take the blame.

Eds said:
Dannybcity - You ight be right that some City fans have Polish sounding names but they probably don't talk with a polish accent and they might have a history of purchasing tickets before. Around 4,000 Poles in the third tier, how long did it take for the club to realise what is going on? So yes, somebody should take the blame.

They might not talk with an accent, they may well have bought tickets before but you can't basis your ticketing policy on this. If City had put a points limit on the tickets for a game that we all thought would be heavily under subscribed for they'd have recieved all kinds of stick from blues on here.

storm-in-a-teacup.jpg

My point is that if someone with a polish accent, with a polish surname who had never bought a ticket before from City suddenly wanted five tickets why weren't alarm bells ringing.

Eds said:
My point is that if someone with a polish accent, with a polish surname who had never bought a ticket before from City suddenly wanted five tickets why weren't alarm bells ringing.

Possibly, but it had already been decided that tickets would be on open sale which is why City find themselves in this situation. So accept that this is the situation and go and enjoy the game or offer an alternative form of action.

Eds said:
Didsbury Dave (do you drink in the dog?), I am not moaning because it affects me (I sit in level 2) but becuase City have screwed up again.

They'd have screwed up much worse in the eyes of the world if there were 3000 Poles mixed in with City and there was a big kick off.

They've acted on info recieved whilst they still could and should be applauded.

Does nobody understand the point. How did City allow a situation to develop that 3,000 tickets were sold to Poles without anybody realising!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.