W T F

howfen blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just to add to that...all clubs relocate season ticket holders from time to time.

Blackburn used to do it regularly just to accomodate City fans. All clubs do it for cup games, bar none.

And as the above post says, City have always had low crowds for early cup games. In fact all clubs have the same. It is just the way it is.

It isn't " a joke", it isnt "embarrassing", it's just the way it is. Why do people get upset by stuff like this?
blackburn last season changed everything around totally to suit us.They were selling season tickets for £150 for 15 premier league games not including utd,burnley and both scouse teams.When they got us 1st game they changed it round so we replaced everton as one of the said teams.

That's correct on all counts. But it doesn't fit with the "City always shit on us" agenda from the Whinge brigade, does it?

Missing the point again. The fact that fans are being relocated 10 days before the game is a joke! If people know they are being moved in advance of tickets going on sale then fair enough but to move them now is plain stupidity as is the fact that Poles were allowed to buy tickets on open sale. Why when the callers were asked what the name on the card was and the response was Wojciechowski were they allowed to continue to buy the ticket. And wasn't the foreign accent a slight give away?? How many Poles will be in the wrong end? Heads should roll at City for this cock up.

Loads of Poles in Manchester now ...... half of them won't even support Poznan , but they'll still want to attend this game ....... not too sure that sticking them on the third tier is the right thing to do though!

Eds said:
Missing the point again. The fact that fans are being relocated 10 days before the game is a joke! If people know they are being moved in advance of tickets going on sale then fair enough but to move them now is plain stupidity as is the fact that Poles were allowed to buy tickets on open sale. Why when the callers were asked what the name on the card was and the response was Wojciechowski were they allowed to continue to buy the ticket. And wasn't the foreign accent a slight give away?? How many Poles will be in the wrong end? Heads should roll at City for this cock up.

I'm just pissed off because I'm getting moved for people who are random fans only because City fans can't be arsed watching City. The fact I've stated our home support should be better then it is considering the fact we've improved miles from what we were years ago in a position to win this comp and perform well in the league yet we struggle to get 30,000-35,000 on cup games and 45,000 on average at league games, yet no one has provided me with a reasonable answer and just resolve in calling me a moaning bastard.

Eds said:
The fact that fans are being relocated 10 days before the game is a joke!

No it isn't. It hasn't got a punchline, in fact it isn't remotely funny.

The only thing funny about it is the wailing and hand-wringing of the poor unfortunate downtrodden lost souls who might have to endure a night in the Colin Bell Stand.

black mamba said:
Loads of Poles in Manchester now ...... half of them won't even support Poznan , but they'll still want to attend this game ....... not too sure that sticking them on the third tier is the right thing to do though!

Its because there will be polish fans who support different teams City and the police are putting them in a stand on their own, makes sense to me and i am an ex north stander relocated to that stand. Honestly people if these changes were not brought in can you imagine fridays headlines, commonsense

Marvin said:
waspish said:
WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR 30 MINS TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO CHANGE MY SEAT AT AN INCONVENIENCE TO ME. AND ITS NOT MY DOING
Well put the phone down after the first 60 seconds and phone at 10.30pm when no one else will be bothering. The game is not tomorrow

Do yourelf a favour instead of trying your hardest to be inconvenienced to the maximum

Your right! if it was up to me I would ring later but it was either ring when I did and sit with my mates or ring later and sit next to you xxxxxx

Eds said:
Why when the callers were asked what the name on the card was and the response was Wojciechowski were they allowed to continue to buy the ticket.

Because they're are probably loads of blues with foreign sounding names so that's not going to work, I'll bet there some blues on here with names like that.

Do you honestly want someone to lose their job because you've had to move seats for one game?

C1TY4LIFE said:
Eds said:

I'm just pissed off because I'm getting moved for people who are random fans only because City fans can't be arsed watching City. The fact I've stated our home support should be better then it is considering the fact we've improved miles from what we were years ago in a position to win this comp and perform well in the league yet we struggle to get 30,000-35,000 on cup games and 45,000 on average at league games, yet no one has provided me with a reasonable answer and just resolve in calling me a moaning bastard.
You keep answering your own question,can't be arsed and whats more NO ONE needs an explanation

brianstrousers said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
You keep answering your own question,can't be arsed and whats more NO ONE needs an explanation

Right so they can't be arsed then thank you that's all I needed. I think the people that have been relocated out of tier 3 deserve an explanation to as why we are being told to get over being moved and stop moaning when its the lack of home support that's causing us to be moved surely if the home support was better this slight situation with the 3rd tier having to piss about phoning up to sort out a new seat wouldn't be about.

But unfortunately ya can't make fans go to games and I seriously hope the owners aren't thinking of a stadium expansion to 60,000 it would be a waste of their money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.