W T F

mcfcliam said:
dadnlad said:
correct the lads from work just want a laugh and watch a game

Yeah, got a Polish mate at work and he's going although he's Krakow fan.

He said he's just going with his Dad to watch the game and said there will be little trouble.

what is little?

Expecting this email in the near future,

Manchester City v Manchester United, 10 November 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from Hong Kong based United supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

Don't worry though we're expanding City square and you should be able to see it on the big screen.

The club should just ignore the fact that Polish fans have bought tickets and let them sit anywhere they want. If there is any trouble and fights break out around the ground I'm sure the stewards will dive in and break them up before any punches are landed - especially the size 8 female 20 year old who regularly patrols the aisle next to me. Aren't they all trained in martial arts as part of the 2 hour induction course they have to attend?

Fancy putting fans safety first - what a shite club we support. And thinking that giving someone a free ticket for, what is in essence, a freak event that nobody was expecting at all, would be an acceptable apology.

I'd be so angry I'd post a thread on here. And tell the club I was so pissed off with their pathetic attempt at an apology that I'd refuse the free ticket and not go!

feedthegoat said:
Expecting this email in the near future,

Manchester City v Manchester United, 10 November 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from Hong Kong based United supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

Don't worry though we're expanding City square and you should be able to see it on the big screen.

Bwahahahaha

I can imagine that you're pissed off at having to move seats with little choice but, what do people expect city to do? most european games that we've played have had near enough reserve team attendances. I'm glad they're giving these lot extra tickets because if our own fans can't be arsed to go then why shouldn't others benefit?

We've had more than our fair share of away days where city fans have been all over the ground and in with the home fans. All city have done/are doing is trying to gather all the away fans/polish day trippers into the same area so that it increases safety and limits the chance of it going off.

Added to that they are giving you a full refund is a pretty generous offer.

IMO nobody can have a go at the club for doing this, if you want to point the blame then i think we need to look at our own support as if people turned up this would not have been an option.

Please do not take this as a 'you're not a blue unless you go to every game etc' type of post cos it aint, i just feel that the club have done nothing wrong.

It's better than having a load of Polish people sat all over the ground, it's the right thing to do, the club had to react to the fact so many new City fans with 'ski' were interested in this game. It's all they could do. Unfortunate for you, but you're getting a free ticket so don't moan too much!

the young lads all know about our kazimierz deyna so their dads have done a good job teaching them about city

Soon afterwards Deyna was transferred to English club Manchester City F.C., making his debut in November 1978,[9] and being one of the first wave of overseas players to play in the English league.[10] His time in England was marred by a series of injuries, and he left in January 1981, shortly after a change in team manager, having made only 38 appearances in all competitions. However, he was regarded as an exceptionally gifted playmaker and became a cult figure with City fans.[10] Deyna, scored thirteen goals in his time with the club. Furthermore, his seven goals in the last eight games of 1978/79 season where crucial for Manchester City avoiding relegation.

I hope they're not a bunch of nutters - I've got a plastic net and 25 stone of stewards between me and the away fans - wouldn't mind too much if the 25 stone wasn't split between three of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.