Waldorf

TCIB said:
LongsightM13 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Hate queuing? Hate getting a fucking round in, more like.

Thanks for organising this LT.
Haha, I tried to buy a bottle of champagne in the Malmaison but they'd shut the bar "on police orders"

They opened the fucker as we were going again.

We need to complete what would have been an epic bubbly blowout soon, i owe a bottle into that also due to GDM insisting on buying first.
Haha, definitely mate.
I think GDM only got the first one in because he found someone's credit card on the floor. Used it to buy a bottle and then flushed it. I know his type.
I ended up ballooning in an Italian restaurant with my brother and some mates.
In fact, the only downer to a great day was when that former Maine Road 'compere' fella Vince Miller came in pissed and insisted on going up on a chair and making a speech, before crooning blue moon. The full version, with all the verses.
It was a moment of pure Phoenix Nights

ell said:
Always thought it was a rag pub because we got refused once "full of united lads your not coming in"

When the rags are at home you get a lot of cockney rags in there.

Went in with Ric and BBH before an OT derby once and it was full of the fuckers

Rascal said:
ell said:
Always thought it was a rag pub because we got refused once "full of united lads your not coming in"

When the rags are at home you get a lot of cockney rags in there.

Went in with Ric and BBH before an OT derby once and it was full of the fuckers
That would explain it. Missed our train to Wolves and had an hour to wait so fancied a pint, ended up in the piccadily tavern with them. Biggest bunch of inbreds Ive seen in town in that place

we was there, sat on the raised seats, to the left of the bar by the screen :)

was an epic night, we stayed in the doubletree, so was amazingly placed

:D

Prestwich_Blue said:
baggy said:
I was there, front of the projector screen (Nearest the toilets) with a few other blues, next to the transexual and BF with the handlebar moustache.
That was BoyBlue_1985 and his dad.

Haha.

Got in there about 2ish and found a top spot on the corner of the bar where i could see both screens. Stella kept coming thanks to the blonde barmaid. Hung off the pillar for the match and danced on the tables near the bog screen after full time.
met loads of people and have no idea who they were. Brilliant.

I was there, brought 6 loons with me :)

Proper amazing occasion.

Thanks to Toma for sorting such a brilliant venue and getting us all together for it :)

Was anyone else sore/bruised to fuck the next day??!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.