Walking Dead series 5

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
stony said:
there's a character coming into it, if they stick to the comics, who makes the governor look like peewee herman look

Really looking forward to the rest of the season. It has started superbly.

yep, i think andrew lincoln is excelling in that role, great screen writing also

He was good in Teachers, although it was hardly a taxing role.

stony said:
there's a character coming into it, if they stick to the comics, who makes the governor look like peewee herman look

yep, i think andrew lincoln is excelling in that role, great screen writing also

I've purposely not read the comic book as i want it to be a surprise, but havent they already veered off from the books in some ways?

Lincoln has certainly come a long way since Egg in this life.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
stony said:

I've purposely not read the comic book as i want it to be a surprise, but havent they already veered off from the books in some ways?

This life was, is one of my favourite shows, although that was probably more down to the youthful Daniela Nardini, minx (O:

The show has veered off a little, i won't spoil it but a brilliant character looks certain to be in it, it's paramount to the current storyline

Teachers was excellent Stony!!!

stony said:

Same reason i've not read them, apparently they've been sticking closely to the comic books this season, its showing immediately with the improved quality.

This life was, is one of my favourite shows, although that was probably more down to the youthful Daniela Nardini, minx (O:

The show has veered off a little, i won't spoil it but a brilliant character looks certain to be in it, it's paramount to the current storyline

Teachers was excellent Stony!!!

I liked this life too was very good early on, but much preferred Amita Dhiri, aka Milly.

The missus reads some crap American magazine, and in that it says that the writers/producers wanted the guy with the crossbow (I'm not that up on the character names) to come out as being gay. The actor has said no to this, as he has a large female fan base who wouldn't buy it. Therefore, I'm pretty sure they'll either talk some one else into it, or Graham Norton/Stephen Fry is about to turn up in season 5!

malg said:
The missus reads some crap American magazine, and in that it says that the writers/producers wanted the guy with the crossbow (I'm not that up on the character names) to come out as being gay. The actor has said no to this, as he has a large female fan base who wouldn't buy it. Therefore, I'm pretty sure they'll either talk some one else into it, or Graham Norton/Stephen Fry is about to turn up in season 5!

Hill Billy Daryl

2ylv15i.jpg

One thing TWD has taught me is that if the world goes to shit, you want a hill billy with a cross bow on your side.

malg said:

Hill Billy Daryl

2ylv15i.jpg

One thing TWD has taught me is that if the world goes to shit, you want a hill billy with a cross bow on your side.
He does have a kind of a gay pose there..........

malg said:
malg said:

Hill Billy Daryl

2ylv15i.jpg

He does have a kind of a gay pose there..........

A little disappointed in Norman Reedus if that's true. As an actor he should relish the opportunity to develop the character of Daryl further. For me the main strength of the show is about how the characters have developed. I think the producers have missed a trick here. Unless of course they know more about their core audience than we do.
Am I right in saying that Daryl is the only main character that wasn't in the comics ?

^^^Yep it's true, it was in the National Enquirer. From what I've read the actor said it wouldn't be believable........on The Walking Dead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.