Walking Dead series 5

willipp said:
waspish said:
willipp said:
I didnt even know there was a spin off show. Other than the last 5 seconds i recognised nothing.

One of the characters was in a few episodes last season it's what happened to her type of episode

Ah right ok cheers. Im guessing it was the blonde girl as i kind of recognised her, just could place where from.

She was with him with the cross bow in a few episodes last season

waspish said:
willipp said:
waspish said:
One of the characters was in a few episodes last season it's what happened to her type of episode

Ah right ok cheers. Im guessing it was the blonde girl as i kind of recognised her, just could place where from.

The blonde girl is Beth, she has been in it since the second series, spent most of her time looking after the baby and singing, Hershal's youngest daughter (the guy who owned the farm who lost his leg) and Maggie's sister (Maggie is the one who is with the chinese bloke, Glen). When the governor attacked the prison and everyone scattered, she got separated with Daryl, when he was fighting walkers, she got taken by a car with a white cross on it. This episode is very much what happened to her.

That was Carol on the stretcher at the end, so there was another person in it we have seen before, even if it was only for seconds at the end.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
waspish said:
willipp said:

The blonde girl is Beth, she has been in it since the second series, spent most of her time looking after the baby and singing, Hershal's youngest daughter (the guy who owned the farm who lost his leg) and Maggie's sister (Maggie is the one who is with the chinese bloke, Glen). When the governor attacked the prison and everyone scattered, she got separated with Daryl, when he was fighting walkers, she got taken by a car with a white cross on it. This episode is very much what happened to her.

That was Carol on the stretcher at the end, so there was another person in it we have seen before, even if it was only for seconds at the end.

Yeah your right

waspish said:
waspish said:

Yeah your right

Was quite a good episode, a break from the story to back fill the overall picture, i enjoyed it more than i thought i would when i realised what it was going to be.

I am thinking it could well be Morgan (Rick's mate with the radio from the first series and who he meets briefly in the third) as others have already guessed who is with Daryl. I think we are going to get a rescue next episode as Carol and Beth are the 2 people Daryl cares most about, hillbilly with a crossbow is going to be pissed off.

waspish said:
willipp said:

Cool thanks, she was the only one i recognised at the end. Though now you mention Hershal i know who she is. The farm feels like an eternity ago.

What kind of time frame do you think this is all taking place over? Weeks, months, years? Since Rick woke up id guess at maybe 2 years, but thats a total guess.

honkytonkman187 said:
This series has been brilliant so far - really enjoying it.

After we'd watched Monday's episode, the Mrs asked "what would we do" in the event of a zombie apocalypse. I think I'd make a beeline for the closest Costco or similar. There's plenty of food and drink in there, and I doubt a zombie would remember their membership card to get in.

Had this discussion a lot with my mates, your method would be a good short term fix, but other survivors would have the same thinking. My method would be to get a truck, fill it with as much as possible, and get out of the City (should you live in one) as disease and other survivors would become a problem, as much as any zombies. Personally i would head to the Isle of Skye, plenty of room, lots of farm animals, it has an energy surplus ie lots of wind turbines that provide more energy than the island uses, has plenty of fish in the sea, clean air, clean water and the bridge can either be blown up or blocked so no masses of zombies could get across.

willipp said:
waspish said:

Cool thanks, she was the only one i recognised at the end. Though now you mention Hershal i know who she is. The farm feels like an eternity ago.

What kind of time frame do you think this is all taking place over? Weeks, months, years? Since Rick woke up id guess at maybe 2 years, but thats a total guess.

Rick's misses got pregnant second series, so with the pregnancy and the fact Judith is about 6 months old, thats 15 months, then you have the time of the first series so about 2 years seems right.

kippaxblue76 said:
Anyone know where I can watch series 5 online, cant seem to find it anywhere. TIA.

Install XBMC on your computer or tablet. Loads of YouTube bids to show you how.

Ice Films have all the first 4 series complete and the first 5 episodes of series 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.