**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

Paul Lancs said:
Hi everyone. I was had by Amrik Gill for the away fixture at Stoke. I contacted the police, filled in a fraud report etc and the police have now informed me that they are actually going to arrest him this week and he will most likely go down again. It's highly unlikely that any of us will get any money back because he has no assets but at least he's getting done for it. Lets just hope he gets punished from some inmates while he's in prison that t**t!

looks like he's only been out 3 months since his last stretch!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1487949_chorlton-football-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-jailed-for-fourth-time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ourth-time</a>

Merlin21??? It's David silver!!!

But in a serious note face to face should allways come first!

I am buying two tickets from "southstand_blue" - anyone already bought tickets from him in the past? good seller ...

dude, southstand_blue, sorry if i ask around but you never know and i am new to the forum

cheers

alberto0292 said:
I am buying two tickets from "southstand_blue" - anyone already bought tickets from him in the past? good seller ...

dude, southstand_blue, sorry if i ask around but you never know and i am new to the forum

cheers
just make sure its face to face, and not bank transfer, then there should be no problems

Just bought 1 ticket off a guy for west brom on say... The guy has been a member since April and has 0 posts but he is rly genuine :-)

Jackouk said:
Just bought 1 ticket off a guy for west brom on say... The guy has been a member since April and has 0 posts but he is rly genuine :-)

No offence mate, but I would suggest no one buys tickets from someone on the advice of a poster with only 13 posts to his name.

As always, make sure you have the ticket in your hand before any handing over any cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.