Was the ball over the line?

Just been on skys site and give Dermot Gallagher his due he hasnt joined his employers by condemning the decisions. He has said all 3 decisions under the guidelines officials use were correct

We need some songs for next time they visit. Walk The Line by Johnny Cash would be good.

Oooooh White Lines Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin' through our mind) And all the while they think of you
Fuck skys very strange reaction
The more I see, the more I do
Something like a phenomenon Baby!
Tellin' your friends to come along, then white lines gooo away
Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, that they can go Wembly

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

I'll get my coat:)

Makes it sweeter the ball was out.
Careful with the karma mate.
On the Everton Grand Old team forum after our league game with them there was an Everton fan saying exactly the same thing about the 'non penalty' Sterling incident - i.e. how 'sweet' it was to benefit from an incorrect decision by the ref - then along comes John Terry's 'offside' goal in Fergie time and last night's over the line incident.

The ball looks into me in real time, the whole of the ball didn't go over the line..

Trial by Video again straight after the game just like the balotelli/Parker incident..
Has any other teams manager had trial by video straight after a game?
Dont recall..

Oooooh White Lines Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin' through our mind) And all the while they think of you
Fuck skys very strange reaction
The more I see, the more I do
Something like a phenomenon Baby!
Tellin' your friends to come along, then white lines gooo away
Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, that they can go Wembly

Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

I'll get my coat:)

Great effort!!

Course it was!!! A blind pig could see that! Tough fucking luck la's!! Get over it.. Just like we had to get over all them other injustices. Wingeing scouse bastards!!!

I find it very, very easy to be Blue
Raheem Sterling crossed when it was out it's true
Young Kev De Bruyne smacked the ball into your net
And one more time. it crossed the line.

Last edited:

The ball looks into me in real time, the whole of the ball didn't go over the line..

Trial by Video again straight after the game just like the balotelli/Parker incident..
Has any other teams manager had trial by video straight after a game?
Dont recall..

The fact is this. The only time its obviously over the line is as it bursts the back of the fucking net!

Analyse that SKY!

Course it was!!! A blind pig could see that! Tough fucking luck la's!! Get over it.. Just like we had to get over all them other injustices. Wingeing scouse bastards!!!
Haha, like your comment. Let's replay the entire two legs because we missed a blatant penalty from stones, lost out to an off side goal and only got lucky from a pass!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.