Was the ball over the line?

Definitive proof;
214qwsm.jpg

the ball did not go over the line!

For my sins, I went over to the match day thread on Toffee Talk. You can imagine it's full of calm, measured analysis.

I loved this....

"The 'goal' they scored which went out of play will go down in history!"

nuke2.gif

You have to laugh.

5_6_toffeetalk-logo.png

The thinking Evertonian! As opposed to the rest, presumably.

Last edited:
In the spirit of fair play we the fans should tell the club that we refuse to acknowledge the win due to the fact that the three goals we scored should not have counted.
Further we want the club to step aside and allow Everton to play in the final instead of us as it is their rightful place not ours.
We should also tell the club that we will not be buying Wembley tickets as a) a sign of protest about the immoral victory and b) the tickets belong to the best fans in the league.

or we could just tell the Scousers, $ky, the media in general to fuck off.

Chippy boy, I disagree. I was convinced the ball was out but did an experiment tonight (yes that's sad) which made me very doubtful. I placed a ball so that from an overhead view a tiny bit of the ball was not accross a line i.e. in play under the rules. I was amazed that from every angle it looked out and from most, well out. It was only the directly overhead angle that you could see it was in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.