Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

Damocles said:
Totti in his prime was worth ten Tevezs, if you're counting that?

Fraid not. And Maradona, Pele, Del Piero and Cruyff are out as well.

How about, it was bull shit story (yet again) blown completely out of proportion, when, in actual fact it was a normal bit of tension that goes on in dressing rooms up and down the country, at all levels. It shows they're both winners, and that Tevez takes the captaincy very importantly.

Tevez and Mancini will be going no where, and hopefully will play a big part in a City title challenge.

hgblue said:
Mancio said:
suarez ? let me laugh

and , by the way , let me laugh at you statements. you are out of the world mate. your knowledge of football is so poor to be near to the ridicolous.

you are using tevez just to go on you way of hate mancini becouse he is "the italian" . and all this just becouse you are a poor racist. but this really is an your problem , not a mine.

tevez is a world class player , but i would say that out of all the world class players tevez is one of the most difficult to managing. and not becouse of is shit's characters but becouse of his difficult , very difficult, location on the pitch. if you think to tevez you hardly can say what player he really is. he is not a real centre forward coz is too small. he is not a wingers. he is not a trequartista becouse he lack vision and killing passing. maybe he is a second striker , but just maybe , and anyway in that case there are really not so much shapes to pitch him.
the truth is that if you want play a regular shape of play you can find many many players better than tevez. there are a lot of better forwards. a lot of better wingers. a lot of better trequartisti. and also a lot of better second strikers than him.
and this is why i think he will have a short future in his City's careers.
ATM he thinks to be a lot better than bellamy , but , IMO , i believe he will quickly follow the bellamy's way.

Tevez is a much better player than you give him credit for, and it's primarily because of his goals that City are sat second in the League at the moment, despite not playing in his best position. I'm not sure what the Italian expression for 'in the hole' behind the main striker is, but that's where he should be playing imo. I'd be interested to hear you name some strikers who are better than him in that role.

tevez goals being five. 3 of them scored on penalty wich even Hart may have scored. and just 2 on open play. City is ATM second in the table just thanks to the defensive phase.

on the tactic side : in the hole we italians think have to play a trequartista , not a second striker like tevez. the truth is that tevez is a world class anarchist player.

Mancio said:
hgblue said:
Tevez is a much better player than you give him credit for, and it's primarily because of his goals that City are sat second in the League at the moment, despite not playing in his best position. I'm not sure what the Italian expression for 'in the hole' behind the main striker is, but that's where he should be playing imo. I'd be interested to hear you name some strikers who are better than him in that role.

tevez goals being five. 3 of them scored on penalty wich eve Hart may have scored. and just 2 on open play. City is ATM second in the table just thanks to the defensive phase.

on the tactic side : in the hole we italians think have to play a trequartista , not a second striker like tevez. the truth is that tevez is a world class anarchist player.

City have scored 9 goals, Tevez has scored 5 (2 pens), and set up another 2. It's excellent to keep things tight at the back, but without Tevez we would be wallowing in mid-table.

hgblue said:
Mancio said:
tevez goals being five. 3 of them scored on penalty wich eve Hart may have scored. and just 2 on open play. City is ATM second in the table just thanks to the defensive phase.

City have scored 9 goals, Tevez has scored 5 (2 pens), and set up another 2. It's excellent to keep things tight at the back, but without Tevez we would be wallowing in mid-table.

i'm sorry for my mistake , i really was thinking he scored 3 on pens. for all the rest i take my points. without tevez City may have played in ten man , or picked another player who , maybe, would had scored more than the 3 tevez's goals.

Mancio said:
hgblue said:

i'm sorry for my mistake , i really was thinking he scored 3 on pens. for all the rest i take my points.

Not a problem. I'm interested Mancio, what do you think Mancini will do when Balo gets fit? I've heard you say diamond midfield before now, but what about Adam Johnson? Surely he's too good to be used as an impact sub?

hgblue said:
Mancio said:
i'm sorry for my mistake , i really was thinking he scored 3 on pens. for all the rest i take my points.

Not a problem. I'm interested Mancio, what do you think Mancini will do when Balo gets fit? I've heard you say diamond midfield before now, but what about Adam Johnson? Surely he's too good to be used as an impact sub?

i believe ATM AJ is just a great impact sub. there is too much sunday leagues football in his game.

i believe mancini have buyed the perfect players for a diamond mid. and he will use the wingers just for change some stalling games.

balotelli instead will be the regular centre forward , with tevez playng as second striker. mancini has always played 2 strikers and i dont believe he want change.

Tevez plays a false 9 role, he's on of the best in the buisness at it.

When he drops deep it drags the center halfs out of position and creates room for his strike partner if he has one, or midfielders to move into.

Added to this he's also been averaging a goal every 1.5 games which is unbeliveable for a striker in this role.

Once Balloteli is fit, he'll be finding the space Tevez creates I should imagine.

Del_Bosque said:
Tevez plays a false 9 role, he's on of the best in the buisness at it.

When he drops deep it drags the center halfs out of position and creates room for his strike partner if he has one, or midfielders to move into.

Added to this he's also been averaging a goal every 1.5 games which is unbeliveable for a striker in this role.

Once Balloteli is fit, he'll be finding the space Tevez creates I should imagine.

Excellent post mate - I agree with all of that wholeheartedly. Carlos is in his prime and you can see it in his performances this season. Other than the second half against Sunderland where he let the miss in the first half get in his head, he has played that false 9 role to absolute perfection. Last season he played alongside Ade and was still our leading goalscorer. He's shown that when you give him the responsibility to score goals, he'll score them. And not just goals against so called lesser teams, but big goals in big matches. His record in the league stands at 39 appearances, 28 goals.

Any manager who would rather not have Tevez in his squad is not the kind of manager I'd want at City. That goes for Mancini, Mourinho, Wenger, whoever...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.