Watch WC Presentation Live

SWP's back said:
gio's side step said:
What's fucking hilarious is the little pissy pots pissing in their pants as a result of this, and as a result of the panorama programme on Monday. FIFA has been shown on MANY previous ocassions to be corrupt. Jennings has demonstrated this for over 10 years. And the same goes with the IOC. It's only because of sentimental nationlism generated by the right wing press which has created a platform for such nonsense expressed over the past few days.

Can you say anything without using terms such as "neo liberal", "right wing press" etc etc. We get it. You like to make things political and you have a bunker in your garden for the coing revolution followed by a trek to the lakes where you have a cave full of tinned goods.

Great, fucking marvelous.

I am not brain washed, I am not influenced by right wing media, I am not neo-con or neo-lib. I just fancied watching a world cup with my pop whilst he is still on the mortal coil in my home country. I, like many on here are disappointed and making a comment such as:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just makes you look a pillock.

But you're cool. You know how the world works. We are brainless sheep. Whoopie fucking dooooooo, now go and enjoy the fact that you don't have to put up with the Mail & Sky repeating the headlines. But be a dear and stop making it clear how much you delight in it.

Unless you want to tell me something you are hoping for, or looking forward to, and I shall enure I am there to rub it in when it doesn't go to plan. Maybe asking a nice lady out or a recent job interview?

I am really trying to control my laughter but that post has sent me over the edge.

Unknown_Genius said:
dell74 said:
I'm ok with Ivan but Qatar wtf sort of legacy do they need. Who's going to use the the fkin stadiums ? Sick that we didn't get it but life moves on.

Were you watching? The stadiums are going to be dismantled after its finished, and the parts sent to African countries.

No I wasn't. Thank-you for pointing it out. What a shit idea. Well let's hope It's a good one. I'm sure we will all be made very welcome. Shalom.

In terms of resource/infrastructure etc Russia can match anything we have already got etc.

China (Olympics)/SA (WC 2010) proves you dont need established facilities.

Backhanders etc ... who knows.

The bottom line is that the most compelling argument that anyone could give belonged and was given by Russia in their presentation....

(paraphrased) 'not only has Russia never had it,NO eastern Euro nation has ever had it unlike UK and western Europe.'

You can roll out Beckham/Prince Willie and a last minute Cameron to put a bit of veneer on things but we were always up against it for this reason and the anti English/premier league mandate at UEFA/FIFA.

I think the possible worst thing about this (being selfish as a blue)is the impact that this may have on developing Eastlands etc ?? any thoughts on this anyone?

To be honest, I'm glad we won't have FIFA directing our country's lawmakers for its own ends. Making sponsors other than its own illegal, making the UK a complete tax haven for it and tax breaks for official sponsors.

Everyone knows what FIFA is so why launch a charm offensive roping in the future king, prime minister and Becks. The oil fuelled successful bidders know how to pay off officials - it's part of their DNA.
Anyway lets not let the ruth get in the way of good story and a bit of afters and lets blame
1. Daily MAil for the Triesman story (although it looks as if he was right)
2. BBC for the poor timing of last mondays Panarama - knob heads would have doubled their viewing figures next Monday
3. Birmingham and Villa fans for last nights handbags
IN my view all of them totally culpable for us not getting awarded the tournament and deserving of the nations hate

gio's side step said:
SWP's back said:
Can you say anything without using terms such as "neo liberal", "right wing press" etc etc. We get it. You like to make things political and you have a bunker in your garden for the coing revolution followed by a trek to the lakes where you have a cave full of tinned goods.

Great, fucking marvelous.

I am not brain washed, I am not influenced by right wing media, I am not neo-con or neo-lib. I just fancied watching a world cup with my pop whilst he is still on the mortal coil in my home country. I, like many on here are disappointed and making a comment such as:

just makes you look a pillock.

But you're cool. You know how the world works. We are brainless sheep. Whoopie fucking dooooooo, now go and enjoy the fact that you don't have to put up with the Mail & Sky repeating the headlines. But be a dear and stop making it clear how much you delight in it.

Unless you want to tell me something you are hoping for, or looking forward to, and I shall enure I am there to rub it in when it doesn't go to plan. Maybe asking a nice lady out or a recent job interview?

I am really trying to control my laughter but that post has sent me over the edge.

Good. It was intended to be humourous. But still get the point across.

Middle Eastern football is a joke. They rarely get above 5000 at games, immense heat will surely kill someone on the pitch.

Lucky they've got 12 years to sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.