Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

watched the fa cup final in Benidorm, in an equivalent of Yates,
horrible fucking place.
full of non football fans who were rag 'fans' for the day and i got fucking tortured. the stokies in there just got on with watching the match.

watched the stoke league game (carlos free kick beauty) in the breeze bar in Benijofar, Spain.
awesome place as it is a city pub and everyone is quality. funny as fuck listening to some old guy saying dzeko was shit for 90mins!!!!!

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
In Cyprus now, was watching Southampton in a pub, a few City fans were there and some Saints fans.

There was this one cockney saint, with a girl who was basically showing all her tits and arse..was shouting loudly but in an annoying way. Started booing when we scored the 3rd, and was just laughing her head off all the time. Ended up telling her to fuck off. Thats all really.
Inow live in Paphos Cyprus just to let any blues know a pub to avoid its called the queen vic just off tombs of the kings rd.
Owned by a family of city hating arsenal fans, went in there to watch second half of saints match and they had been abusing city families who looked as though they wouldnt say boo to a goose then me and my big mouthed missus arrived and the atmosphere changed.
Seeing as though i am fourteen stone and covered in city tattoos and my wife looks like a bulldog they eyed us suspiciously then saints scored 2 and the cunts started jumping about but not for long another guy who turned out to be Brian Kidds nephew gripped one at the bar then i started they shit themselves.
As you can imagine when nasri scored it was pandamonium the blokes retreated upstairs and left 3 women to run the bar, by now every city fan was on the tables n chairs shouting and the place looked half wrecked serves them right the shithouses picking on families

Firstly, a little tip for anybody whose considering a trip to Brazil 2014 or Rio 2016.

Contrary to the media myth, Cobacabana Beach isn't so much a symbol of Brazilian paradise, as the main haven for the Sex Industry, with waiters offering viagara with your main meal and the nearby "Balcony Bar" doubling up as a brothel after 8pm.
This might come a a shock to the beach volleyball fans, but the posh bit is Flamengo Harbour.

Anyway I watched City beat Preston in the 2007 FA Cup sat in the Balcony Bar.

Gatecrashed the Jersey SC showing of the Southampton game in The Up And Down. Fair play to them, me and my girl in new tops and they welcomed us in. A Blue's a Blue at the end of the day I suppose.

Got a bit tasty at 1-2 when I thought one of the lads was going to do a couple of Rags. Why on earth they chose to watch the game in a room full of Blues God only knows. Surprisingly, they made a sharp exit at full time.

blueste41 said:
Ian said:
Will be at Manchester Airport when we play QPR next week. Is there anywhere in T1 that will be showing the game?

Sky go and mobile device?

Will go this route as a last resort. Just wondered if any of the bars in there would be showing the game, so I could watch with a few like minded Blues in holiday mode!!!

In Fuerteventura for the game on 50th anniversary of the air disaster. Went to bar with my lad (Blue>red) and my mate and his son (rags) Just me and my lad wearing blue shirts in a pub full of cockney reds. I remember saying loud enough for all to hear "show them how its done boys" before the silence and prayed our fans would be quiet. Brilliant, our fans were a credit !! In fact two of the cockney reds were told to shut up by their mates for talking during the silence.
The game was easy after that, the two of us cheering on our own and then the final whistle.........pure joy.
As I spoke to my rag mate rather loudly after the whistle pointing out what a credit our fans were and saying the gesture would have probibly not been returned if the shoe was on the other foot, the red army quietly left.
Forget the hot February sun and sand, that day made the holiday.

last years charity shield. Watched it in Mijas Costa spain. Me and my 8 yr old lad were the only blues in the bar and it was fucking sickening getting turned over in the dying seconds. we trudged off sulking to a couple of sneers and "we play till we win". Who's laffing now? ;)

Cheers Bar in Sydney 2007 v Newcastle. A group of us went mental when Elano scored that freekick.

Auckland and 4-3 defeat against the rags. In a small pub in the CBD and me and my mate (Chelsea fan) went crazy when Bellamy scored. I wanted the world to swallow me up after that Owen goal.

Phnom Penh for Newcastle vs City in the FA Cup, I think under Keegan, put in a decent performance but just lost.

Sydney for City`s win against Liverpool 2-1 in May 2003. Blow job off the bird i was seeing when Anelka scored.

Last derby at Maine Road in Brisbane after being on it all day watching the ashes. Carnage.

Island of Vis in Croatia for the FA Cup semi final. Vin rouge galore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.