Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

On the Queen Mary 2 Sailing Out of Hamburg Sunday Afternoon one of the senior officers is a blue and was there cheering us on on with his family ironically they normally travel up to Manchester from Southampton to watch the team!

2dtrtwl.jpg

Watched the shaun goater 3.1 derby victory at a friends flat in chicago, had to get up mega early but well worth it.

Remember going into chicago later that day and ended up singing 'who the fuck are man united...' In the nike store along side some scum wear!

The yanks didn't have a clue what was going on!

Watched us get beat on penalties at a lower league club (cant remember who, Doncaster perhaps?) under Pearce a few years ago while at a bar in Turkey.

Was there with my city supporting mate and our 2 respective girlfriends' of the time. It was probably the first time my now wife had seen what a moody, childish mard arse I can be when City have lost!

watched the 4-1 swp derby while gary "the red scum" rhodes was stood behind me,he was the resident chef on the cruise ship i was on,we were in barbados at the time about 8.00am over there i was pissed,just carried on from the night before,he got some shit i tell ya !

My recent memories include.

FA Cup Final in a swim up bar in Croatia. Booked my bloody Holiday round the final league game, the UEFA Cup final and our Sunday cup. All 3 were failures and ended up watching our only final in German. In pool with a drink so not all bad.

Spurs 1- 5 City on Sky Go in a church in Salford, a big red's wedding. One of only two blues and his missus was a Bridesmaid, we still enjoyed an hour of Catholic wedding far too much for some peoples liking!

United 1- 6 City in my hotel room in Atlanta with two reds at 7 am. we;d been out on the piss till 4. One fucked off back to bed at 0-3. I used his other room key to break in his room, and order the PPV game for the final 10 minutes. He was not happy.

I have to own up here and say "It's all my fault" I can't actually remember ever seeing City win whilst on holiday. Last year they lost to Swansea and in the Europa League whilst in Spain . Previously, the FA Cup quarter final against Blackburn in South Africa. Chelsea in America, Liverpool in Lanzarote the list is endless. The worst has to be the 4 -3 defeat to United, there's a bar in Albuferia that I'm now permanently barred from. Don't wish to worry you, but I'm away for the Stoke match.

Watched us beat Chelsea in Community Shield the other week in The Three Crowns pub, Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh. Plenty of support for the lads!

Watched Chelsea at home in a bar in Portugal when we won 1-0.
When Tevez scored I ran out the door and jumped into the pool fully clothed!
When I walked back into the bar soaking wet I heard a rangers fan say to his mate "see, I told you all city fans are fucking nutters!

Happy days.

Will be at Manchester Airport when we play QPR next week. Is there anywhere in T1 that will be showing the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.