Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

just watched the Southampton game in a campsite in italy with my dad and brother. everyone in the bar wanted to lose dutch and germans (loads of them with fake united tops) was top to see us erupt when the 3rd went in. But i'm never doing it again first home game missed in 9 years and watching it on the t.v was shite knowing i could have gone. a lot of the teenage and older Italians also believe balotelli is a disgrace and very stupid but the italians kids all wore his shirts. Wierd!

Watched the last game of last season in a quiet, rather formal cafe in Buenos Aires. I got some disapproving looks.

Maccblue said:
Wigan home 2010 Tevez hatrick
Spuds away first game 0-0 Hart outstanding
Last seasons friendlys in the states and Dublin

MCFC OSC Lanzarote Arthurs Bar

Also be in there for the Southampton game. Got a Champions Flag for him in case he;s not got one

back now 5 of us and a few Irish blues, plus a blue from Dundee, originallly from Withy and now lives there. Good afternoon listening to the rags in the bar opposite who were about 5 seconds in front of our game cheering the saints goals.

We left singing. "Thats Why We're Champions"

Just watched Liverpool match in pub in Rhyl ...... Fkn hell, packed with Scousers, went to several others to find just the same. Been here for a long weekend and not a single Welsh accent.

Am in New York for 4 nights and watched the Liverpool game in the Mad Hatter bar, Liam Gallagher was in there. What a top bloke, would speak to anyone.

Not watching City but a couple of years ago went to Amsterdam with the lads and was sat in a boozer completely wasted watching Nuremberg and Bayern. With Nuremberg winning 1-0 my mate offers me the bet that not only will Bayern win but they'll get a last min pen to win it. Thinking he's off his tree I take the bet of 2 window visits and a night of beer and weed. Watch on in disbelief when they make it 1-1 then score a pen in the 90th min to win the game.

End up paying for him to fuck some Cheryl Cole lookalike twice which cost me 100 euros and for him to get absolutely ruined for the next day or so, another 100 euros.

Only struck me the following day while in one of the only sober moments on that trip that we'd been watching football (live) in the pub on a Tuesday afternoon. What I'd actually been watching was a re-run of a match from the Monday night which he'd already watched the night before in the hotel bar.

Twat.

Watched us beat Newcastle 2-0 last year to effectively win the league (well it felt that way at the time) when I was away in Murcia. Me and my dad were the only 2 blue's in there bar/square but other than the token groups of southern United fans there were quite a few Newcastle ones. When Yaya scored the first me and my dad went mental and the geordies there weren't even that arsed, they said they were just happy that United weren't going to win the league.

Just remember some lad who was a Southampton fan I think, thinking I was weird because I was getting worried that we'd throw away our 2-0 lead with a matter of minutes left. Don't think he understood how I could be so negative.

I remember me n my kids watching us beat the rags 1-0 geovani with about 25 reds in france all southerners apart from a family from yorkshire and one scruffy woman from salford who kept shouting all the way through how shit we were, I never said a thing until the final whistle when I turned round and smiled at them all and agreed how shit we are to which they all just got up and fucked straight off which had me and my three daughters start pissing ourselves laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.