Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

Crikey, been racking my brains and can remember loads over the years but the worst was on a little Indonesian island called Bantam, can't even remember who we played but do recall upsetting some lads from Salford, one knocked me clean out and I came too outside with my ex girlfriend laying over me as the rotten bastards had dragged me out the bar and started kicking me in the head even though I was already unconscious.
I had been warned by one of his mates that the main perpertrator had done a long stretch in Strangeways for similar before it turned proper nasty, still consider myself lucky to this day as there were no other westerners there.

Been on holiday a few times when City have been playing.
Nothing of great note tbh. ;(
But i do mind St Paddys day around 2000/2001,
scum were playing AC/Inter in a CL 1/4 f
Santa Ponsa,Majorca,bar i think was McTavish's.
Anyway,the ref blows,the game starts,TTT gives it...
..."mon the Tallies"
about 100 pair of eyes look round towards me,
"fuk eet" i shout,"my mama ees Italian"..
..finish drink,find Irish boozers smartish.

my son and I watched the first game of last season against Swansea in a pub in Kos...15 minutes in aload of swansea fans come in all in kits...a few nervous moments and a lots of drink later we were all buddys even though we gave them a pounding,, Great when fans can watch the game and enjoy a pint with out any aggro.

Last year watched us cream spurs away in a bar on the beach in Bulgaria. I'm back there now and watched us beat Soton the other day. I have already booked my seat there for Sunday. Ironic that I was sat next to the same Bulgarian rag fan this year as last, with the same fake utd away top on. Pleasant guy mind.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Going to be in North wales on Sunday (via the under 21 match on Friday) for the Liverpool match. Need to find a bar to watch it in but expect a large scouse presence !!!

I watched the final 2 games of the season in Thailand with my missus.

1st 1 v newcastle i was in a quiet respectful restaurant in Bangkok with a big screen and when Yaya scored the first I erupted and the whole restaurant looked at me, after the 2nd went in I was convinced we'd won the league and got aboslutely hammered with people congratulating me almost as if I'd scored both goals...

Needless to say that night I got kicked out of a club for getting up on the stage and removing my city shirt swinging it around my head to the baying masses - Not a popular custom in Thailand!

the game against QPR I won't forget for a number of reasons, i settled on an irish bar on the strip in Patong, had a number of tv's with a couple showing the rags and the main 2 showing the blues.

i remember feeling nervous when rooney scored and we were struggling somewhat in the 1st half, at £1.50 a pop I must have consumed 6 or 7 vodka red bulls in the 1st half alone and the joy was was immense when Zabba scored at the end of the 1st half.

The missus was hungry so popped next door to maccy d's for a burger and i remember a great cheer going up and instantly knew that QPR must have equalised. All I can say about the 2nd QPR goal going in was that i turned up my drinking a notch and tried to keep the faith, following the equaliser I was jumping up and down heading every ball and when aguerooooooo scored I was going absolutely mental with an expat city fan, drinks everywhere - the next hour was a blur as I proudly sung "we are the champions" to the resident band that came on, still struggling to comprehend what I'd just seen.

The last bit of the night i remember was moving onto a club, having a boogie and generally being in a very happy mood.

10 hours later I woke up in my hotel room blood everywhere and my face extremely sore. To cut this long story short I had attempted to jump a bollard in the road moving between clubs and caught my flip flop on the top of it, face planted the concrete floor, teeth through my top lip and knocked myself clean out.

A bill of £200.00 later, and a my face a complete mess for the remaining week of my dream holiday, didnt alter the fact I was in cloud cuckoo land.

My team had just won their first title in my lifetime and I wouldn't change a bit of it!!!!

Watched the 4-3 against Spurs in a hotel in Kitzbuhel. Took a bit of stick in the first half but had the last laugh. We had a flag for the balcony which we signed and put up in The Londoner. Going back to Kitzbuhel in January, will see if it is still there.

In Cyprus now, was watching Southampton in a pub, a few City fans were there and some Saints fans.

There was this one cockney saint, with a girl who was basically showing all her tits and arse..was shouting loudly but in an annoying way. Started booing when we scored the 3rd, and was just laughing her head off all the time. Ended up telling her to fuck off. Thats all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.