Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

I’ll pick out the negatives.

Laporte is nothing on Stones, weak link.

Sterling so so frustrating, very greedy tonight and yes he scored but my dead granny could have bagged that. But gets into so many dangerous positions, drives me batty.
You picked your name right, ffs

Away win to go top and your nit picking.

You understand scoring sitters is about being in the right place don't you.

I have my criticisms of him like everyone else, if required, but tbh although he seems slower of thought than our typical game…..
I think when you look at the debut seasons of most of our current heroes and a few of our past ones, he’s doing remarkably well. He’s a really smart player. He understands positioning, has a pass in him, can score (despite today), has a first touch and skill and rarely gives it away.

The guy will be a huge addition when he gets up to speed and he’s young. Plenty of time to learn.
I completely agree with you but he needs at least a year, just like Rodri and Cancelo have needed. I did think (apart from the fact he missed 2 hat tricks tonight and made Razza's conversion rate look godly) he occupied a lot of space and players in a central role which allowed everyone else to flourish.

I hope you all realise what a set of lucky buggers we are??

You'll be telling your grandchildren about this team under Pep, just like the oldies who wax lyrically about Bell, Summerbee, Lee, pardoe and Phil Jones......

I threw a bit of a quiz in there, can you spot who it was?

But anyhow we should count ourselves very very lucky.

I have my criticisms of him like everyone else, if required, but tbh although he seems slower of thought than our typical game…..
I think when you look at the debut seasons of most of our current heroes and a few of our past ones, he’s doing remarkably well. He’s a really smart player. He understands positioning, has a pass in him, can score (despite today), has a first touch and skill and rarely gives it away.

The guy will be a huge addition when he gets up to speed and he’s young. Plenty of time to learn.

Nearly all of our players have taken time to settle into a Pep side.
Grealish has the talent and now he needs to learn how to play to the teams strengths.

Great performance with the exception of spunking away glorious chances.

The assault on GABBY should have been a red. He stamped down on the other leg afrer he clipped him.

The media are STILL obsessed with us having a Striker. If we are winning every game at a canter, do we need one? I don’t want Kane here, he’s not good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.