Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

sergiokun said:
Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3 will be closed for this game. Much of the South Stand will also be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

Are they putting the away fans up there or do they think we won't sell it??

Away fans in South Stand.

They don't think will sell enough to Blues so closed 3rd tiers.

sergiokun said:
Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3 will be closed for this game. Much of the South Stand will also be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

I don't like home cup games.

ledge1 said:
sergiokun said:

Away fans in South Stand.

They don't think will sell enough to Blues so closed 3rd tiers.

Selling tickets at £15 pound and £1 kids they must sell loads

bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Fried Onions said:
It's not clear on the pricing but it's £5 off to (but not including) the QF's isn't it ?

I'm in the cup scheme and was wondering aswell........
I had a good read of the ticket details last night and couldn't fiend the £5 off anywhere
Surely at these prices the last thing we need is a five pounds discount.

typical response of the I'm alright Jack brigade on here

I will have £40 taken from my account for me , the wife and my 16 year old daughter this weekend

if they gave the £5 discount like they did earlier this year in the CL and League Cup I would only have £25 taken out

makes a lot of difference 2 weeks before Christmas

alib said:
bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
I had a good read of the ticket details last night and couldn't fiend the £5 off anywhere
Surely at these prices the last thing we need is a five pounds discount.

typical response of the I'm alright Jack brigade on here

I will have £40 taken from my account for me , the wife and my 16 year old daughter this weekend

if they gave the £5 discount like they did earlier this year in the CL and League Cup I would only have £25 taken out

makes a lot of difference 2 weeks before Christmas
Look at it the other way you already have the discount, you could have paid £55, its just everyone else has had the discount too!

blue b4 the moon said:
Great pricing but us poor buggers in the South will be moving again and even if we don't allegedly make as much noise as we used to it'll disperse the singers far and wide meaning 6K of Watford will make it sound like an home game for them.

I'd have put them up in the 'closed' third tier. Our fans up there are being moved anyway and we could have done the one-end thing which although not really working would keep more of us in our own seats.

It's no coincidence that we've lost home cup ties (Dippers/rags) as we give up the crowd atmosphere fight before we even kick off.

I could of sworn we beat united in the carling cup when we gave them 6k? oh yeah we did. and we lost to them last season as we had 10 men for the majority of the game, but we must of lost cos they had 6k fans. didn't Liverpool beat us at our place by getting a penalty aswell. sheff wed had 6k at our place aswell, I'm sure we beat them too. can't be right though

Is there a reduction for those in the cup scheme?, what's the point of being in the scheme if they have done away with this?, file alongside Gold and Platinum membership.

philiph20 said:
Is there a reduction for those in the cup scheme?, what's the point of being in the scheme if they have done away with this?, file alongside Gold and Platinum membership.

I think cup scheme members got capped domestic cup prices. If they are the same for everyone then what's the incentive to join ?

the tickets prices are as low as they can be according to fa rules.

i am on the cup scheme, but i have no problem with everyone getting a decent price, it's after christmas, people are skint, and we want to see a big crowd.

the incentives will hopefully appear later in the competition, but on this occasion i don't see an issue.

bobmcfc said:
philiph20 said:

I think cup scheme members got capped domestic cup prices. If they are the same for everyone then what's the incentive to join ?

100 Loyalty Points for Gold and 200 Loyalty Points for Platinum and there is a 50/50 chance we get drawn away so its just worth the points for most as i now have 110 points for attending this game at £15 pound and most will only get 10 points for the same ticket price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.