Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would replace Gundo with Toure as we need physical presence and replace Nolito with Sane to add pace on wings and bring Nolito on as sub.

I agree.
Pep must be aware that the confidence is low. Keeper and defence much criticized, 2 big names suspended, too many big chances missed.
Pep himself has weakened his position by tactical mistakes and several misleading comments. We have to show some corones, now.

It's time to team up. Pep and the team have to show some character vs Watford from the start.
Pep has to talk the boys strong. He is not best at that but I hope he knows that it's time to be a clever mental coach.
We need some smart tactics, a lot of patience and the definite confidence to beat Watford at any cost. We need winning spirit.
City. Need. Those. 3. Points.

We just need to stop trying to play intricate passes in and around the final third, and be more decisive with the final pass. It looks great on TV, when you put 30 quick fire passes together and walk the ball into the net, but this is the Premier League, and it ain't that easy.

We have shipped too many goals when we have been pushing forward, and been done by one or two well placed passes over our non-existent midfield. If we stop giving it away so easily, we may actually stand a chance of winning.

Kolarov and stones cb zab n clichy full backs..come on you boys in blue..Manchester's blue and white..draw all over this one.

Watford will score, I don't doubt that.

Hopefully our attacking play will be enough to win the game.

With our suspensions and injuries, this could be 4-3 to us or 3-4 to them. We have a shit keeper and a soft under belly unfortunately.

All I want is a win no matter how it comes.

I'll settle for 1-0 with Bravo being the man of the match!!

Lets just win a game of footie at home on our own midden.

Come on City!!!!!

Watford will score, I don't doubt that.

Hopefully our attacking play will be enough to win the game.

With our suspensions and injuries, this could be 4-3 to us or 3-4 to them. We have a shit keeper and a soft under belly unfortunately.

All I want is a win no matter how it comes.

I'll settle for 1-0 with Bravo being the man of the match!!

Lets just win a game of footie at home on our own midden.

Come on City!!!!!
Watford will score at least two goals so we need to take all our chances would be great to get a home win at last.

I'd settle for a 1-0 professional home win. Lets just get 3 points please.

So would I but we know that's not going to happen.

Different sport but look at how the Patriots are run.

Doesn't matter who is in or out each player knows his role and the few times they go on a losing run they quickly adjust so by and large every game they get the best of what they have and its good enough most times.

Set up differently from home and away and often from game to game to quell the oppositions strengths time and again.

We could do with some mentoring from their head coach and his support staff.

hello. Sorry for the tangent but don't have ability to create new thread. I'm in Sydney to see the Stone Roses. Anyone have recommendations for somewhere to watch the game on Thursday morning please?

Kolarov and stones cb zab n clichy full backs..come on you boys in blue..Manchester's blue and white..draw all over this one.

Really??? He doesn't deserve to even be in the squad after Saturday!! Otamendi is available and should be straight back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.